PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, we were planning a trip to Toronto this summer anyways, a girls weekend, so this just worked out well.:heart:

There is never enough Larry in this thread. :wink:

:

True Story.

Coldplay....your tickets are too steep.

I didn't even look at prices yet. I know for a fact we'll be attending the two Hollywood Bowl shows and possibly one other for Mr.Z. It's like asking me how much money U2 tickets are... doesn't really matter. It is going to happen.

Amy and I are starting a Coldplay girls trip for the Toronto show. Anyone of the female species is welcome to join us :wink:

I wish. We might do San Jose,CA, Dallas or Houston or maybe Atlanta, although Atlanta in summer doesn't really sound like my idea of a good time.

I'm pissed that the Hollywood tickets don't go on sale until January. I can totally take Monday morning off if I need to, to order tickets (can't do it from a work computer) but the Hollywood ones won't be on sale. I'm glad Mr.Z has an AmEx card though.

Speaking of concerts - going to see Cake tomorrow night!

The only Coldplay concert I'm even slightly likely to see is Seattle bc it's my day off...and it would still involve me flying over from Baltimore, and back in time for school/possibly skipping a day.

California's 5 days before I get outta school :grumpy:

On more concert-related news...I may be going to Scotland this summer and was about to ask my parents if we could go to Tickets | T in the Park 2012 - Weekend - No Camping (Friday - Sunday) - Kinross at Ticketmaster ...but then I looked at the ticket prices. *painful brain spasm* And those are in pounds, I think, so even more than that in dollars.

and to Katie, that price is for 3 days, they will have 1 day ticks for sale too, used to be around 60 pounds / day

:wave:

That how my husband is with Jimmy Buffett. He goes every year.

My parents were parrot-heads too, like in the 80's I think when he was hugely margaritaville popular. :giggle: They even got to party all night once with him after a show. Just 8 of them, my parents and their 4 friends and Jimmy and his "date". :lol:

and to Katie, that price is for 3 days, they will have 1 day ticks for sale too, used to be around 60 pounds / day

:wave:

Where? :hmm: I checked and didn't see any...wait. you mean sometime in the future, don't you.

I'm planning to lock myself in the library today until portfolio review, so I can get all my late art history stuff made up. My teacher's offering me full credit for late stuff which is too good an opportunity to miss...so I'd get an A if I got everything in :hyper:

I wonder if that when he was a break from his wife.....

It might have been, I haven't a clue what his deal is/was, I just know my mom said it wasn't his wife. But they loved him and said he was an awesome guy, and had no problem joining the table of fans at this little nightclub. They asked him to join them and he said sure and they spent the rest of the night drinking and singing with him. :D

There's too much Larry in here.:grumpy:
lucijano2.jpg

:cute:

Ticket Types

The following ticket types are available:
Saturday or Sunday Day ticket - £77.50
Sat and Sunday combined - £155
Weekend (no camping) - £175
Weekend Camping - £185
Thursday Weekend Camping - £195
Car parking - £18.50
Campervan - £110.00
Lockers - £15.00

and here´s the linky :sexywink:

T in the Park tickets, concerts and tour dates. Official Ticketmaster site.

Thanks :) I'm guessing they're not on sale yet as the presale's done with *will check back...a lot*

Yay for Coldplay dates being announced! :hyper: I've never seen them, but I'm definitely hoping to go this time around! Unfortunately I'll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific Ocean when the tickets go on sale, so I'm hoping my BFF will be able to buy us them. I couldn't see any prices listed, but I'm sure we'll pay whatever it costs. :)

OMG!! :lmao: That's awesome!

Can someone pick Zu, Kristen and Thora off the floor?

UNF!! It didn't look like he said anything. Did he? I always watch those types of videos with the sound off, in case the fans are overly shrieky or demanding. Just makes me so uncomfortable to hear those people being all "LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!1!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom