Miscellaneous Pix Mix 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
114be958.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:
Bonofox1, I'd like to know why you are using someone's personal avatar? There are thousands of avatars to choose from. I suggest you put a new one up so there won't be an issue. :wink:

Oh hey no problem...Im actually cleaning up my photobucket accounts and I found it I must have right click saved it from a thread..I certainly didnt know it was a personal one...Thank you for the heads up:wink:

arw9797 said:
:wink: :wink:

^^^^
:) :) ;)

BonoFox1 said:

Thanks SO MUCH for these pics from the "Heart of America" tour which launched DATA in December 2002!

I was at the very first event in Lincoln Nebraska on World AIDS Day (1 December) and will never be able to forget the excitement and the eager anticipation of those days when we all hoped and thought that we could MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR AFRICA!

I'm so glad to say that we have. :hug:

Jamila said:

Thanks SO MUCH for these pics from the "Heart of America" tour which launched DATA in December 2002!

I was at the very first event in Lincoln Nebraska on World AIDS Day (1 December) and will never be able to forget the excitement and the eager anticipation of those days when we all hoped and thought that we could MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR AFRICA!

I'm so glad to say that we have. :hug:

Yeah, Unfortunately it didnt get as much media coverage as I hoped..but It was a great time for DATA:)

That is cool that you made it to an even Jamila....I still have to attent a Bono conference ...Hopefully next time

BonoFox1 said:

:scream: I'll NEVER forgive myself for missing this! I could have driven over there, but I missed it because .....gaaaaaaaaaah! there just will never be a good enough reason!! ......I better not get started.......... :sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom