Grammy pics part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Courtesy of U2Granny

bee33dfd.jpg

:crack:

Am tired now... but all in all a productive afternoon at work :wink: I am such a good employee I that I am still here 22 minutes past quitting time :reject: In my defense, as of tomorrow, I will have made my billing quota for the month! :wink:

Thanks to everyone that obtained and is hosting these pics... I tried my best to group like pictures together and replace dewatermarked pics with the original watermarks... not always successful due to time constraints to edit posts... off to the gym now

Last edited:
Thank you Miroslava!!! :bow:

And a huge thank you to everyone who posted pictures and stills. Threads like this are why PLEBA is the best place on Interference. :hug:

I know these pictures have already been posted, but these are some huge versions that I came across (click on the small pictures for the big versions):

beau2ifulday those pictures are gorgeous

And it was my pleasure girls! :wink:

the whole site is pokey tonight...and speaking of Bono's chest, watched Zoo/Sydney today...remember the scene where he rips open his shirt???!! jeez.

I just posted a link to the video for Across the Universe on the TV thread at All I Want is U2...

Thanks to the lovely person that provided me the file in the first place :wink:

Back
Top Bottom