Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
little bono should have a punishment then...
Bonodc6.jpg

:bono: :"oh no, sir! please don't! I swear I'll do it no more...but please, don't tell it to ali! Pleaaaase!"

...who could still rebuke him? :flirt:

last unicorn said:
onekea, these are brilliant and totally fitting!

:lol:

:bow:
thank you!
I usually do same captions with my friends, but of course in italian is easier for me.

:lol:
OMG these captions!
Bonosapien! :rockon:

Onekea = brilliant! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And the return of Kaf! :bow:

gluey said:

One of the Bonosapians favourite games is one called "Pull My Finger"

so I guess he used to play this game since he was a babysapians...;)

42bf33ea.jpg

gluey, I love your bonosapians' descriptions!

Are all the Bonosapien captions compiled in a thread somewhere and if so can someone post the link? I remember there was talk about making the Bonosapien book downloadable but I don't remember hearing if that ever got done. I'd love a copy if it's available. Was there ever any feedback on Bono's reaction to the book?

Dana

onekea said:
...but we no little sweet bono can't lie for long, so:

Bonodc2-1.jpg

:bono: :"...ok then...he he...it was me...you see, sir...I was just playing absently with a little bugger...putting it on the spoon as a catapult...and it hit your glasses...he he...erm..." [/B][/QUOTE]

Onekea, that is hilarious! Good for you!

rihannsu said:
Are all the Bonosapien captions compiled in a thread somewhere and if so can someone post the link? I remember there was talk about making the Bonosapien book downloadable but I don't remember hearing if that ever got done. I'd love a copy if it's available. Was there ever any feedback on Bono's reaction to the book?

Dana

From memory it was Caption thread #12, about page 20 :scratch: onwards...I'll have a look. Neither Effanbee or I know how to make the book downloadable :reject: It's a really large file at the moment. I have it on disc. We never heard any feedback about it :sad:

:shifty: Someone should randomly ask him one day what he thought of the Bonosapian book....if he looks petrified, then we'll know he got it!! :lol:

gluey, how about making a pdf out of it (what format is it now?) and upload it to mega upload or something like that? How big is the file? If there are single files, just pack it into a zip or rar archive file and upload it. There should be a way to make it accessible, I'm sure a lot of us here would love to see what you gave to Bono.

I would LOVE to see/read it, too!

Hi last unicorn, I have Bonosapien in pdf format and have archived it to a zip.It's 26 meg.

So where do I upload it to? Please help this somewhat technologically challenged PLEBAn!:reject:

Gluey, our details are still on the imprint - do you want me to remove them?

:shocked: 26 mb?

well you can use www.yous endit.com, but you have to register first :) it won't take you long tho, all you need is a valid emailadress... and when you're registered, you can email the file to yourself and it'll give you a link, paste that link here(the word is censored by the site, so don't forget to make spaces between yous and endit, hence I did that :))

26 mb isn't that much if you consider all the pictures in it. I would recommend loading it to mega upload or send space, because y s i link is only valid a week (or have they changed that?).

It would be very much appreciated, thanks for your efforts!

last unicorn said:
26 mb isn't that much if you consider all the pictures in it. I would recommend loading it to mega upload or send space, because y s i link is only valid a week (or have they changed that?).

It would be very much appreciated, thanks for your efforts!
yea but that's ok, I can reupload it whenever someone needs it :)
I can try reducing the filesize a bit too...

Back
Top Bottom