Vancouver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver, since there is typically full-blown digression on this thread before the concert starts, I have a pressing question for you regarding snippets...

Hello people :evil:

Kelly, I got my "One" bracelet a couple days ago. Thanks so much for sending it!

Trish! :hug: I'm not here for long...these west coast shows are too dang late for me :(

MikeSt said:
Got a source that says CRUMBS will be in the stelist before too long

Hey Mike--are you the one who did the Dallas fan page?

ruffian said:
Axver, since there is typically full-blown digression on this thread before the concert starts, I have a pressing question for you regarding snippets...

Yes? Ask away, by all means!

ruffian said:
Trish! :hug: I'm not here for long...these west coast shows are too dang late for me :(

Hey! Did you get out of the house today? I hope you're feeling better too. Guess what? I got my San Diego dvd thanks to CTU2fan! :hyper:

Axver said:

Yes? Ask away, by all means!

ok, after Seattle 2 I went out to a pub with fellow fans (the atu2.com staff and some others) and we got into a big discussion about what constitutes a snippet. the cocktail waitress even went and got a dictionary.

"I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles..."

Snippet? Yes or no?

Snow Patrol!!!!!!!!! :drool:
Trish, today was my first day out...went to the gym and watched my new bootleg of the opener. OMG I almost died. I'm better today, thanks :hug:

Axver said:

Though, remarkably, the Bulls are in seventh! How the hell did that one happen?

It's because they're smelly old Vaalies. :madspit: Those bloody Gautengers expect to get everything handed to them on a silver platter, so of course, even though they have the worst rugby team in the world, they'll manage to make them win somehow. Vaalies are so irritating. And they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near beaches. *mutters*

I honestly don't know why we're getting a fifth team. I think we could benefit more by losing one or two.

ahh no worries Kelly! ive bene getting a few here and there from fans who have been emailing me. I'm hoping to mee up with the best guitar tech in the business and the nicest man in rock'n'roll in 15 days from now!!!

ruffian said:

ok, after Seattle 2 I went out to a pub with fellow fans (the atu2.com staff and some others) and we got into a big discussion about what constitutes a snippet. the cocktail waitress even went and got a dictionary.

"I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles..."

Snippet? Yes or no?

Yes, that's a snippet. Singing just one line from another song does indeed constitute a snippet.

MikeSt said:

I am......and were gonna have a new and improved one up in just a matter of days now!!!! cant wait!
so i finally got to meet him in Seattle! What a nice, nice man. I was on the floor (we finally, finally made the ellipse) and he was working before the show started and as he walked by I told him we were probably the only 2 kentuckians in the place...we talked for minute or two then I saw him the next day and he said hello...he's awesome!

GibsonGirl said:

It's because they're smelly old Vaalies. :madspit: Those bloody Gautengers expect to get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Axver, does that make them the SA equivalent of Canterbury?:wink:

I just wish the Stormers could get it together...theyve always had so much damn promise but can never capitalise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom