San Jose 2 setlist party thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the email if anyone is still skeptical...

yahoo6wo.jpg

I love how everyone's a doubter these days unless something is bitting them in the butt.

Wow, the last three party threads haven't been made by me! Strange things are happening. :wink:

thanks for the breaking news, U2dork! and sorry for doubting you! :hug:

i hope they took out 'NYD' or 'pride', and replaced it w/ OOTS...

I love the hypocrisy some people are showing. People hope and hope and hope for a new song(s) to be played, and the as soon as it is said that one was played...everyone calls BS. Which means you're hoping for something you don't even believe in, which then means that you don't have much hope in the first place.

I just hope they didn't take out "Yahweh" for OOTS, as it was played it the "latter stages."

I wonder if they'll start adding Original of the Species more often. Someone had a nice thought of them bringing up kids during this song...:cute:

ahhhh OOTS:D can't wait to hear this one

please play in Chicago, please play in Chicago.....:wink:

thanks for the updates

Here's hoping they switched around the encore. I'd love this:

Streets
One
OOTS
ABOY
Yahweh

I am all for more Bomb songs being played on this tour. Seriously, I'd love to go to a U2 concert and hear the entire album done live even if it meant an hour for the rest of the setlist. :yes:

i think bono might be on accoustic guitar during this song, and edge on keyboards... at least that's how they did it in brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom