¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Queen Bee! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

1. Zoo Station 28 August 1993, Dublin
2. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
3. Lady With The Spinning Head Studio (Extended Dance Mix)
4. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car 27 November 1993, Sydney
---BonoPhisto Speech---
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing "Fuck the past, kiss the future!"

Did you all know that the "Goodbye Michael" in MacPhisto's speech was for Michael Jackson, and he was supposed to say:

"Goodbye Michael, I hope you get your new penis"

because MJ was considering doing something drastic, but Bono was afraid he was suicidal and would take offense to that

The hotel I stayed in is called the Imperial. I don't know the rates, since my parents footed the bill, but it's probably pretty decent. It's near the beach, and in a good location. There are a ton of really expensive hotels on the beach, but if you're not gonna spend a ton of time in the room, go for one of the cheaper hotels that are more inland.

I'm pretty familiar with the area, so let me know what kind of other info you might need.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm afraid i prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will, so now i'm afraid i have something of a mess on my hands.

The Martin Short episode rerun last night made me laugh so hard I almost cried

LemonMacPhisto said:
Did you all know that the "Goodbye Michael" in MacPhisto's speech was for Michael Jackson, and he was supposed to say:

"Goodbye Michael, I hope you get your new penis"

because MJ was considering doing something drastic, but Bono was afraid he was suicidal and would take offense to that

I wish he'd said that! :lmao:

Tobias Fünke: [as Mrs. Featherbottom] O-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth?
[laughs]
Tobias Fünke: Right, I forgot, here in the States, you call it a *sausage* in the mouth.
Michael: We just call it a sausage.

ThoraSEB said:
The hotel I stayed in is called the Imperial. I don't know the rates, since my parents footed the bill, but it's probably pretty decent. It's near the beach, and in a good location. There are a ton of really expensive hotels on the beach, but if you're not gonna spend a ton of time in the room, go for one of the cheaper hotels that are more inland.

I'm pretty familiar with the area, so let me know what kind of other info you might need.

SETLIST

1. Zoo Station 28 August 1993, Dublin
2. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
3. Lady With The Spinning Head Studio (Extended Dance Mix)
4. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car 27 November 1993, Sydney
---BonoPhisto Speech---
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
6. Last Night On Earth

There's a pretty good bus and shuttle system, and it's a pretty good deal, especially the shuttle from the airport to your hotel. You can catch it right outside of the airport doors, and for $13 round trip, you get driven straight to your hotel door, and back to the airport at the end of your trip.

ThoraSEB said:
There's a pretty good bus and shuttle system, and it's a pretty good deal, especially the shuttle from the airport to your hotel. You can catch it right outside of the airport doors, and for $13 round trip, you get driven straight to your hotel door, and back to the airport at the end of your trip.

Do they do that for the North shore hotels too or just Waikiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom