East Rutherford Setlist Party Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
So there were 24 songs?

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky // Hands that Built America // Johnny
* Running to Stand Still (dedicated to the U.S. Military again)

* Human Rights Thingie

* Pride (aka PITNOL)
* Where the Streets Have No Name
* One
Break
* Zoo Station
* The Fly
* Mysterious Ways
* Original of the Species
* All Because of You
* Yahweh
* Vertigo

:applaud:

It must have been one hell of a show for them to kick into Vertigo after they already done 40. I think that's the first time. Awesome!

Poor Bono :(...

Diane wow your first U2 show tommorrow your gonna love it!! :combust:
Have lots of fun!!! you will never forget it...:applaud:

someone at the show tonight called me and said he was moving verrry carefully during an cat dubh

And then people accuse Bono of not giving it his all, but he comes out to do another Vertigo when he might not even be feeling well :shrug:

Wow, I guess Bono must be looking forward to the break after the Boston shows.

I hope he gets better soon, becuase he's got a long year in front of him.

ramblin rose said:
And then people accuse Bono of not giving it his all, but he comes out to do another Vertigo when he might not even be feeling well :shrug:

Yeah the man is awesome:up: how anyone can accuse him of not giving a 110% everynight is beyond me :applaud:

Diane L said:

The only way I would want to faint is if Adam Clayton would catch my fall!

But my son is only 2 years old! you would crush him! ...Oh! You mean THEE Adam Clayton.:wink:

ps- my son really is Adam Clayton (mind you the "Clayton" is his middle name)

my friend called and let me listen over the phone

i was thinking if bono has a bad back i could go on tour with them and give him a nice back massage before each show so he feels better

dazzledbylight said:

Wow Miroslavawhere did your sig hail from..serious :drool: factor!

Stole the pic from U2.com and did some photoshop action on it to remove Bruce Ramus :p

And seems like B's back is really acting up eh? :(

Poor babe :hug:

Roland of Gilead said:

But my son is only 2 years old! you would crush him! ...Oh! You mean THEE Adam Clayton.:wink:

ps- my son really is Adam Clayton (mind you the "Clayton" is his middle name)

I remember when he was born and you told us about him!!!

It's so nice that U2 is attracting a second generation of fans. A friend of mine is taking her 6 year old to a Boston show in October. That's what I call great parenting!!!

Chizip said:

i was thinking if bono has a bad back i could go on tour with them and give him a nice back massage before each show so he feels better

And you say you're not a PLEBAn :wink:

Chizip said:

I think any of the PLEBA women would be more than willing to make his back feel alllll better with a nice massage!!!

haven't been over to there in a good while....is it all only acessible by registration.?? i'll go & do tht if necessary

BTW excellent Photoshop job, M!!! :D

I just entered WPLJ's MSG 5/21 tix tonite before i got here!..ATTENTION it closes by noon tomorrow!

Diane L said:

I remember when he was born and you told us about him!!!

It's so nice that U2 is attracting a second generation of fans. A friend of mine is taking her 6 year old to a Boston show in October. That's what I call great parenting!!!

Hey, if you can't get on the stage, might as well use the kids and increase the odds of a family member getting up there. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom