Boston 1 Setlist(or is it?) Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well this has been lots of fun...has usual ..see you all....well sometime this week ...not sure when the next concert is
Have a good night/day! :wave:

angel_28 said:
Well this has been lots of fun...has usual ..see you all....well sometime this week ...not sure when the next concert is
Have a good night/day! :wave:

Thursday!

i was at both.

i enjoyed them both in different ways.

there was a lot of passion on the parts of the crowd in either.

the sound people should really question their job security, at least after the second show. the people in charge of the light show should wonder about themselves as well.

i'm being overly critical, the crowd pretty much carried the show regardless, and at times it was almost hard to hear the band over them.

i enjoyed both shows, i just with the band would have faith in such a passionate and working class city.

take this city.... city should be shining on a hill....

good shows.

miracle drug at the first show was one of the greatest moment's i've ever had at a U2 concert.

haha, or drunk.

or 12.

either way..... :der: :wave:

you're probably right.

smile guys, don't take everything so seriously!!

honestly timmy, of the 7 shows i've seen, i've never seen the band in the state they were in at Philly1. there was a lot of spunk and attitude. i can't really describe it, but it was heavy.

i loved the fact that the edge was just going ballistic in several songs....

electric co. was amazing. it was a performance that made me love the song.

miracle drug was beautiful..... the band and the show(everything, stage, vocals, sound) was spot on.

the rest of the show was very smooth.

edge's achtung song solos were great too....

it was a great show.

philly2 was more dissapointing for me since i've seen a few other shows, because it seemed like an after thought, however, and this is a big however.....

it was still fantastic. there were so many positives in this show. there was still a lot of passion, and when the sound and lights and bono's voice and the band missed a few steps, the crowd really picked it up a notch, and screamed/sang louder. it was a great show.

hopefully me being 27, and being called 12, well, maybe it's a compliment. haha.

the fly was great both nights. the ultraviolet snippet had my hopes so high the second time around, since that's one of my top ten....

just checking in. My power went out 2 hours ago during the party. Just catching up to see what I missed (not that anyone noticed I was gone :reject:

:wave:

Yes we did notice! We noticed the setlist updates stopped...:wink:

again, does anybody wanna be a source?

U2Dork I was at the show tonight and The Ocean was played. New Years Day was not played. All because of you, yahweh and 40 at the end. Mysterious Ways...noone was pulled up.

Oh and I will be the source for Thursday. :)

thanks u2dork (I hadn't really done much nabbing tonite). It's nice to be noticed. Damn power :mad: I had to go to a friend's house to watch AI!:ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:
U2Dork I was at the show tonight and The Ocean was played. New Years Day was not played. All because of you, yahweh and 40 at the end. Mysterious Ways...noone was pulled up.

Oh and I will be the source for Thursday. :)

:applaud: :yes: :dance: :bow:

If you need a Cingular Wireless number to call, PM me! :wink:

I bet Boston3 was always the hot ticket. Last night of this leg, last night in Boston, Last night being the show to see in every city... And my birthday and I'm in S. Calif.... :madspit:

Most newer cell phones (within the last 3 years) can do the text thing. I also have cingular and can text like a fiend if needed just let me know...

Lila64 said:
I bet Boston3 was always the hot ticket. Last night of this leg, last night in Boston, Last night being the show to see in every city... And my birthday and I'm in S. Calif.... :madspit:

I guess this would be a bad time to say that I am going to Boston3? :reject: :D

U2dork said:
Most newer cell phones (within the last 3 years) can do the text thing. I also have cingular and can text like a fiend if needed just let me know...

Well pm me your number and vice versa and I'll be the almighty source goddess for you all Thursday! :rockon: :lmao:

I don't know about everyone else, but i'm getting a little annoyed with the setlists. Is it even worth it to go to multiple shows, if they're only going to change 1 or 2 songs a night. Maybe i'm wrong, but I remember a lot more variablity during the Elevation tour.

Well, they're changing it up a bit more than Elevation tour and I went to quite a few of those shows and LOVED every one.

Ok, I'm really leaving now. It's almost 1am here and I have to work tomorrow...

Edit: oh yeah, check your pm u2girl1978

Last edited:
I'm back, again. Damn SoCal Edison! My power went out for the 2nd TIME TONITE!!! I was PMing you, u2Girl1978, and... well... I just saved it and pasted it back and PMed you... :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom