MERGED-->Denver General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I just heard on KBCO that they ARE realeasing a second Denver date, 4/21 as earlier rumors suggested. According to KBCO, tickets will go on sale for that show Friday at 10:00. Still don't see it on ticketmaster, U2.com or anywhere yet...

The Denver general sale was relatively easy for me this morning. I tried for GAs, didn't get them but I bought a pair of $100s for a friend. Another friend, on my other computer, pulled 4 $50s right behind the stage. It's obstructed view but they'll be really close. I got tickets for my wife and me at the presale.

No time outs, no internal errors, it was all smooth. I only wish, however, that I had pulled some GAs.

hey man i swear i posted about kbco's announcement before anyone else. there must be a mistake...

yeeah is there any way to get shrmn8rpoptart off this list btw?

haha!

Last edited:
I was in line at the Pepsi Center, and had my mom trying on-line for me.

5 people walked out of the Pepsi Center before the GA's were allegedly gone. I was nowhere near the door.

It wasn't even 11:00 before KBCO announced they were gone.

So Denver was most certainly busy. Where they all went is another question altogether.

I have heard they are going to be selling a second show in Denver on Friday at 10 AM hopefully its true though!

I got good tickets for Denver in the presale amazingly...hope to see some of you outside the venue!

denver 2 (4/21/05) goes on pre-sale tomorrow (tuesday) at 10am denver time...i already got 2 ga's for denver 1, so my code is no good...so i'll wait for the general sale friday at 10am (denver time). this is good news, now i'll just have to figure out if i can afford to miss two days of school for this...

anyone bought tix from Canada before??? how does it works??? do they ship the tickets to your right away or wait till close to the concert?? just wondering.. i'm planning to head to denver..

That's unfortunate, nbcrusader as you've never seen them. At least I've seen them four times. I guess that's what happens when your favorite band is also the biggest--a gazillion people want tickets and there are only X number of tickets available.

Back
Top Bottom