2011 MLB Thread- Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Matt Albers is the guy to get the Red Sox out of a jam in the sixth inning when down one run. Interesting.

So yeah awesome news... Orlando is apparently blacked out on MLB.tv for both Marlins and Rays... except I'm in full Rays territory. Stupid FSN/SUN Sports.

I'm still a big Byrd fan

Big-bird-NEW.jpg

I had forgotten how much I hate Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.

I am quickly falling in love with Adam Dunn.

So happy about having this guy in the middle of the order every day.

Only $68 million left to go on John Lackey's contract.

Javier Vazquez got eaten alive :(

Can't say I didn't see it coming though. His fastball was hardly 'fast' during Spring Training.

LuckyNumber7 said:
Javier Vazquez got eaten alive :(

Can't say I didn't see it coming though. His fastball was hardly 'fast' during Spring Training.

I remember the feeling.

Haven't been on over the weekend till now, but I must share this from my Friday PM commute.
Carl Crawford may want out of Boston right away...I was listening the the opening day Sox/Rangers tilt on the radio whilst driving home Friday...Crawford, in his 2nd AB I believe, hit a little bloop pop out to short. The announcer described it as thus, and I quote:
"Carl Crawford got fisted"...bet that never happened to him in Tampa.

as much as i hate that team. i think it's funny they are already panicking and moved crawford to 7th in the order. just chill out, it's a long season

Ah, now there is the sloppy baseball I remember! For a couple of days I was getting myself all optimistic. Glad to see Ichiro, Felix, and Smoak starting well, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom