Random Facts and Confessions V7.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah being legal makes me have to go out a lot :p, i also have a boyfriend who takes my time and i have recently graduated high school. No time!!! Other then that stressful and amazing all at the same time i guess. Having no work sucked but it gave me time to be young for a month and not worry about anything. How about you?

^^^^I'd just want to take a year off, no gaps if i go back i go for good so i can make money!

haha yeah it's kind of like a whole new world opened up. sounds like you're living it pretty good at the moment :up: i'm the same, work, uni, a bit of drink and going out when i can :D

i thought about the year off but i just don't think i would have worked enough :lol:

I feel like I'm not cut out for life, at all. Everytime I get hope that times will be at least somewhat better again, something really bad happens and it just all falls apart again. I don't know how to approach things, anymore. I'm really lost at what to do. I just keep on going, and going, and going, everyday. Until something snaps, I guess? My loved ones get hurt. People go away. Major things happen which need an urgent solve but cannot seem to be solved immediately. I lose sleep. My health decreases. I just don't know how to cope with things anymore. People could say now, yeah, that's life. Well no, not for me. This is NOT the way things are supposed to go. Not as struggle-like, everyday, as this. I wish I just could put my mind on pause at times. The worries are getting too much. The tears are flowing too much again. I wonder why I am so strong to keep getting hit by stuff but still seem to be alive.

I'm sorry for this rant... :(

I've been losing weight since Christmas and I hope I can continue to do so. I'm getting used to fasting and watching my eating habits, drinking a lot and doing the fitness thing every single day. All my clothes are fitting better now. It's hard for me to lose weight because I've been overweight for almost all my life and I have a metabolic disorder, so it's good to know that it does work after all, even if it takes a lot of discipline.

I feel like I'm not cut out for life, at all. Everytime I get hope that times will be at least somewhat better again, something really bad happens and it just all falls apart again. I don't know how to approach things, anymore. I'm really lost at what to do. I just keep on going, and going, and going, everyday. Until something snaps, I guess? My loved ones get hurt. People go away. Major things happen which need an urgent solve but cannot seem to be solved immediately. I lose sleep. My health decreases. I just don't know how to cope with things anymore. People could say now, yeah, that's life. Well no, not for me. This is NOT the way things are supposed to go. Not as struggle-like, everyday, as this. I wish I just could put my mind on pause at times. The worries are getting too much. The tears are flowing too much again. I wonder why I am so strong to keep getting hit by stuff but still seem to be alive.

:hug: I don't really know what to say.. I hope it gets better!

:hug: God honey I'm so sorry you're taking such a beating . . . just know that there's a ton of us who think you are fabulous . . . lean on us a little or a lot if you have too . . . life does throw a bazillion curve balls at us and sometimes it can be so overwhelming it feels like the light will never come . . . believe in your power January Star . . . sending you love and sunshine and rainbows :hug:

I've been losing weight since Christmas and I hope I can continue to do so. I'm getting used to fasting and watching my eating habits, drinking a lot and doing the fitness thing every single day. All my clothes are fitting better now. It's hard for me to lose weight because I've been overweight for almost all my life and I have a metabolic disorder, so it's good to know that it does work after all, even if it takes a lot of discipline.

:up: that is fantastic LU :hug:

I have a tendency to ask too many questions.

funny-pictures-curiosity-killed-the-cat.jpg

:wink:

posted with much affection :)

:hug: Hang in there, stay strong. You're such a lovely person. Just try to focus on positive things. I keep you in my thoughts.

Awwwww, honey---you rant away, all you want to. As Purplereign said, you have friends here that you can "unload" to any time you want to! Many :hug::hug: to you. :heart:

It's hard, but the only thing is to stay strong. I've had the same thing/ feeling the past eight years, having the feeling that everything was put on my shoulders. I've learned that I can't solve everything and that the only thing you can do sometimes is just be there instead of wanting to solve everything or problems of someone else.
But you can only come out much stronger.

A friend of mine once said: "it can never get darker than it is now", she meant to say that sometimes you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, you're in the middle of it, but eventually you will come out and see the daylight again even when it's hard to believe.
:hug::hug::hug:

:hug: i'm so sorry to hear everything you're going through. :depressed: i know how you feel. if you ever need someone to talk, i'm there for you. :)

Thanks so much to everyone here. I'm really overwhelmed by all of your kind and supporting words :) I will try to stay strong, somehow. The sun is shining today so I will get some energy out of that. Again, thank you. You don't know how much those words all mean to me :hug:

Thanks so much to everyone here. I'm really overwhelmed by all of your kind and supporting words :) I will try to stay strong, somehow. The sun is shining today so I will get some energy out of that. Again, thank you. You don't know how much those words all mean to me :hug:

Lean on us, hon--we're all in this together!! :hug:

i had to get my 2 oldest children and 2 neighbours to assist with a spider problem this morning. i really, really, really don't want this arachnophobia anymore. i'm too tired. i also have a problem with food. it's not anorexia or anything. i just have massive issues with food. i'm also really tired and just want some uninterrupted time to myself. i just don't give a fuck sometimes about someone wanting a sandwich, or whether the tv is on, or someone hurting theselves because blah blah pinched them or pushed them over. sometimes, i just don't care. i'm tired. really tired. i rang about getting in-home child care help today. i nearly cried when leaving my details. not sure why. relief maybe? guilt maybe? i also think i will get those people in to mop my floors and scrub the bathrooms. that's all.

Being a parent can be overwhelming at times. Sometimes you just got to let it out. The shower is a good place for me to go & have a good cry. Getting help with the chores, like house-cleaning, will definitely be a help for you. Just take it one day at a time :hug:

:hug: It's not a crime to not know it anymore at times y'know. Sometimes life can get overwhelming and getting a bit of help can help a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom