Brooklyn '04 DVD giveaway... with a catch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those with DVD burners, who will come back to this thread and give away more copies of this DVD:
1.) Like someone to blame
2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.) dub2501
5.) U2inBigD

European vine starter: uwwedoogie

Canadian vine starter: MunkyMan

For those without a DVD burner:
6.) Val
7.) martha

Wanted to know if people have received the discs yet? I've only heard from Val and martha that they've received their discs. All discs were sent out by Dec. 20. I know it's the holiday season and all, but it'd be nice to know that the packages I sent arrived safely. Please post here or e-mail me that you received them.

firstly...i recieved the dvd...thanks you erised
secondly...hi people my computer is invested with spyware and its my fault so my Mum won't let me on the computer until its fixed (i'm in a net cafe for this) but my friend has a dvd burner so i'll try get him to copy it for me...i dunno how many i'll send but (3-5) i'll keep you updated.

sorry for the wait and this problem but i'll sort it ASAP

OK, i'm back from the holiday break. Erised, I got the disc last week. Thank you very much!!!!!!! And I'm ready to make copies.
First five to sign up (leave your e-mail address so I can contact you)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

U2inBigD said:
OK, i'm back from the holiday break. Erised, I got the disc last week. Thank you very much!!!!!!! And I'm ready to make copies.

1)you299@yahoo.com
2)
3)
4)
5)

U2inBigD said:

1)one4u2/you299@yahoo.com
2)u2nstlou/ossyboo@netscape.net
3)
4)
5)

1)one4u2/you299@yahoo.com
2)u2nstlou/ossyboo@netscape.net
3)ultrraviolette/ ultrraviolette@yahoo.com
4)
5)

Alrite, got the dvd today and got interrogated by my mum about why a package was sent to me from Amerika :D

I'm gonna get a few blank dvds and burn 5-10 copies in preparation for the vine...will start Australian vine very very soon.

I'd love to have a copy! I also have a CD-RW...I don't think I can burn DVDs, but I can burn VCDs I believe. Anyways, my e-mail address is:

majid23 (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Just to help keep things straight, this is who I've heard back from that they've received the DVD...

For those with DVD burners:
1.) Achtung Ya'll (just mailed to on 1/6/05)
2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.) dub2501
5.) U2inBigD - RECEIVED

European vine starter: uwwedoogie - RECEIVED

Canadian vine starter: MunkyMan

Australian vine starter: Shaizari - RECEIVED

For those without a DVD burner:
6.) Val - RECEIVED
7.) martha - RECEIVED

Since I never heard back from "Like someone to blame" with an address to mail the disc to, I've replaced that person in the vine with "Achtung Ya'll," who has agreed to make copies once he receives the disc. I mailed the disc to Achtung Ya'll today.

Hi guys, I have slooooowwww dialup and hardly any U2 dvds.
I would absolutely love a copy of this and maybe we could set up a different type of trade or I could pay for the costs of it.
Thank you so much
U2SJ@hotmail.com

I know that this is past the holidays and I would like to participate. However I live in Canada but that is not an issue with me in terms of postage as it is affordbale.

Newbie with dial-up and no burner here. Could I get in on this? If someone sends me two copies, I'll send one out to someone outside the US.

misfit.toys at gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi there! A romanian girl here who would like to have anything with/about U2 (as in my country U2 stuff never reaches... for example, HTDAAB has not reached the stores yet :sad:). I do nont have a DVD burner, but I can record from DVD to VHS (if anyone interested :huh: ). Anyway... if my request is too hard to accomplish, I'd be pleased with an U2 friend out there (in the real world).

diana.radu@gmail.com

Hello,

To those who I have contacted about sending out the disc's, I'm just writing to let you know that I HAVE NOT YET received the disc.
I will e mail athe 5 of you when I receive the disc.

Thanks

Mike

P.s. - erised, out of curiosity, when did you send the dvd??

Back
Top Bottom