PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh - I love motorcycle rides! My friend had one for a while, and he would drive me home from school every now and then. It was always a lot of fun!

It feels like a Monday to me, but that's because we had yesterday off. :drool: At least that means I have one less day of work before I get another weekend! :D

ThoraSEB said:
Oooh - I love motorcycle rides! My friend had one for a while, and he would drive me home from school every now and then. It was always a lot of fun!

It feels like a Monday to me, but that's because we had yesterday off. :drool: At least that means I have one less day of work before I get another weekend! :D

Cool. I know a few people who have bikes. Alot of people in my area have them.

4 day working week :drool:. Our bank holiday is next week :wink:

I'm not working a full week from now until the end of June :drool:

I'm hungry too! :drool: I was stupid this morning, and forgot to bring a lunch. I was busy in my lunch break talking to a friend about the Alias finale last night, so I guess I'm gonna have to wait until I leave work this afternoon to get some food. I've already used up all my breaks today! :)

Well, at home I have some buffalo chicken strips and a salad, so I'll probably have that and a beer. I have one beer left. :drool: Methinks it's time to stop by the liquor store as well. :drool: My liquor cabinet is rather bare right now.

Hey Sami! :hug:

:hmm: I have absolutely no clue. Would a gift certificate be okay? I know that's totally generic or whatever, but you could use that as your last resort.

VintagePunk said:
A bottle of really good wine?

That's a good idea, but do you think that would be weird?? And how do I know what kind of wine he likes (like my dad only likes red).
I went out today and bought him Grey's season one (we were talking about it and I was like "i have to buy it for you, it's amazing") but it was so cheap I feel like it's not enough. So I bought Live 8 too. :reject: But I'm not giving it to him because it's crazy to spend $65 on one teacher. So I'm definitely gonna return Live 8, and should I just give him Grey's alone?

Jem :hug: I know, I haven't been around enough lately. :sad: A week from tomorrow I'll be out of school for good. :wink:

Not too bad :hug: Feel better than yesterday. :)

As soon as i came in the door i came straight on here as i wasnt on much over the weekend and i missed everyone :sad:. I even ate my tea sat at the PC :reject: :lol:

Talking of wine you just reminded me. I owe Ruff a glass of wine from Boston. Must get her one in Dublin :)

Sami, I've gotten wine for Sarah's teachers in grade school...we've never gotten any individual gifts for HS teachers. If they do that, it's usually a group thing for a teacher who's been a coach, or leader of some activity, and the students all chip in and buy it thmselves.

VintagePunk said:
Sami, I've gotten wine for Sarah's teachers in grade school...we've never gotten any individual gifts for HS teachers. If they do that, it's usually a group thing for a teacher who's been a coach, or leader of some activity.

:yes: :hmm: I think I'll just give him Grey's and write him a really nice thank you card.

:lol: Jem :hug:

sami0201 said:

That's a good idea, but do you think that would be weird?? And how do I know what kind of wine he likes (like my dad only likes red).
I went out today and bought him Grey's season one (we were talking about it and I was like "i have to buy it for you, it's amazing") but it was so cheap I feel like it's not enough. So I bought Live 8 too. :reject: But I'm not giving it to him because it's crazy to spend $65 on one teacher. So I'm definitely gonna return Live 8, and should I just give him Grey's alone?

Jem :hug: I know, I haven't been around enough lately. :sad: A week from tomorrow I'll be out of school for good. :wink:

I never bought any of my HS teachers a present :reject:. We just don't do that over here. Although i did have 2 really good teachers i liked (drama and english :wink: )

I'd just give him Greys. I think thats enough :hug:

I havent been on much either :sad: so don't feel bad. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom