Las vegas Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib49

Babyface
Hello,

I'm toying with the idea of going to vegas to catch a show in either early November or December as the residency draws to a close. Figure the band will be a well oiled machine by then.

Anyway what is the policy on procuring tickets for a show on interefernce.com ? i remember sourcing tickets for Vertigo shows back in 2005/06 through this website. Not a regular reader of content on this site so not sure if policies have changed and this is now banned ? Can someone clarify ?

Alternatively anyone looking to offload ticket for Novermber or Decembers shows, pls msg me.

thanks,

Habib.

Thanks,. I also read somewhere ( can't remember where ), the band has options to play the sphere over the next 2 years, so that may mean more dates for fans who can't make it this fall...and a chance for LMJ to return to his rightful place behind the drum kit...Any truth to this ?

well I guess today's announcement of new dates in q1 2024 has answered my questions. So if anyone has GA or reserve seating for any show between 26 jan - 18 February 2024, pls msg me.

well I guess today's announcement of new dates in q1 2024 has answered my questions. So if anyone has GA or reserve seating for any show between 26 jan - 18 February 2024, pls msg me.

They aren't on sale yet. So if you want to go you can just try and buy them when they go on sale on 10/25 or enter the U2.com presale now if you subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom