PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Well, SG, you know, there's nothing like an extended scene to bring out comments. :wink:

I have yet to read it, though.

Hello, everyone! How are you guys this evening? :hug:

:yes: It's all about the Larry Love :sexywink:

:hug: How are you tonight?

Drea :lol:

We actually have a running joke about the kindergarten mafia - maybe I should be packing cookies to pay them security money? :lmao:

Okay, plebans, answer me this: How come my ISP and the One Campaign waited until five minutes ago to send me an e-mail addressed from Bono (yes, from Bono!) telling me to watch tonight's NBC Nightly News? And how come it took me five freakin' minutes to get the thing open? :huh:

At least I already got to watch the news stories at the MSNBC web site. :D

:lmao: :lmao:

I just told Sarah that if she had alcohol stashed around the house, now would be the time to come clean. :wink:

Her: I don't, I suck as a teenager. :sigh:

Then I told her about how I did (and when I was much younger than her :shifty: ) and that one night my brother asked me if I had any, and bought if from me, at a tidy profit. :D

Now she's wishing that she was a drinker. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: I dunno Jo! I signed up for the One campaign ages ago, but never get the emails from Bono or anyone.

Edmonton wins!! :D Yay!

Thora, do you have a spam folder? That's where my e-mails from the One Campaign were going until I added their address to my address book.

VintagePunk said:

I just told Sarah that if she had alcohol stashed around the house, now would be the time to come clean. :wink:

Her: I don't, I suck as a teenager. :sigh:

Then I told her about how I did (and when I was much younger than her :shifty: ) and that one night my brother asked me if I had any, and bought if from me, at a tidy profit. :D

Now she's wishing that she was a drinker. :wink:

Yeah. She could sell her stash to you.

jobob said:

Thora, do you have a spam folder? That's where my e-mails from the One Campaign were going until I added their address to my address book.

Nope. I always look in my junkmail folder to see if there's anything there, but nothing. I've never received any of the emails. Ah well. :)

Sad_Girl said:
She'll have to ask you to buy for her, first. VP. Therin lies the main problem :wink:

No, there are ways to get it when you're younger. My parents certainly didn't buy it for me. :shifty: :lol:

Come to think of it, I can't exactly remember how I got it. :hmm: Maybe my brother got it for me in the first place? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom