PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Hi Dazz!!:hug: :wave: How are you?

well, I felt all :huh: this late morn...i messed my schedual...stayed up too late dawdling over my cleaning. :giggle: THAT's what happens when i'm sorting/keeping/tossing out my -intf/pleba/pgp print outs..........

so i had so many things to do, then one big schedual change at noon happened, so i had to reorientate my plans.....

.my Digital Art was crying out to be finished from yesterday so decided to go and do that for a while, before i ran up to my sis's to see BW & B on NBC. Then had to leave 45 mins later and made my way down here.

I'm really loving what i'm doing on the Comp right now! :hyper:

in fact that i was willing to possibly miss seeing Bon on the telly is a measure of how I'm jazzed about what i'm doing right now.

Last edited:
JacknCoke.jpg

Diane L said:
Dazz, that sounds very exciting!
My over-arching project/goal for this next 2 months is IMPROVING my hand-eye coordiantion in VERY Fine motor skills to be able to look at the comp screen as I draw on an elecyric graphics tablet with an 'electric' pen.

I HAVE done it, but more in a rushwed style that dosen't show the more often then not {I'm still recovering skills from 2000's 'skills hide-away}very fine motor skills i have with a regular pen or pencil.

the resason I don't have it yet is b/c I've often rushed my stuff or used broader paint-brush tools.

SO to make iy INTERRESTING Ib/c the sirast week was drawing just lines & curves veryyyyyy slowlyyyyy :| :| , I decided LAST week to copy one of the silouetted drawing of 3 people dancing to R&R .

Oh it took close to 3 seesions a total ol ? 5 hours :uhoh: BUT that's the starting point.

But since it turned out do good I decided to paly around with severAL Didderenrt color/line/ and fill-bucket efforts.I :love: what I got! 4 different looks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom