PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: I'm sure you girls are getting tired of hearing my woes. :lol:

Absolutely not! As cheesy as this is gonna come out (and I'm the total queen of the cheese today) we really like you, and love hearing about you. And like Jem said, we're here for you! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I've been better for the past few days...but then my sister called today, and started asking me how I am, and exactly what happened (I'd told her it was over, but that I couldn't talk about it yet)....and she started the whole thing up again, dammit. :madwife: :lol:

:madwife: She just concerned though. :hug: Are we making it worse asking :reject:

Hi VP, I must have missed it all before but I'll throw in my apologies for you, as well! :hug: :)

Hi Jem, not bad, I have more jaffa cakes ;) yourself?

bonoishot said:

Not heard of them before. Are they a Canadian band? :reject:

HI Kat :hug: How are you?

No, they're from San Francisco, but they're one of those bands who their lead singer kinda sounds a little British when he sings...

You might know Semi-charmed Life or How's it Gonna Be by them...I can upload if you want, I have them on my computer.

bonoishot said:

:shame: Dont be silly. I have woes from Friday (though not as major as yours) but there is no way i'm posting it on here as i'm too ashamed. I was VERY bad. :reject:

:ohmy: What did you do?! You can't say that and not tell us...

:wink:

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. :hug:

bonoishot said:

:shame: Dont be silly. I have woes from Friday (though not as major as yours) but there is no way i'm posting it on here as i'm too ashamed. I was VERY bad. :reject:

:ohmy:

I'm sure you weren't nearly as bad as you think you were. :hug: And you know that my Pm box is always open. :)

Hi Molly :)

Ah my GOD, my exam mark might be online but I am too scared to look. seriously, I feel sick about it. I really need a B and I don't think I did well enough for it. :(

ThoraSEB said:

Absolutely not! As cheesy as this is gonna come out (and I'm the total queen of the cheese today) we really like you, and love hearing about you. And like Jem said, we're here for you! :hug:

:hug:

Quite honestly, I'm sick of myself, a great deal of the time. :lol: I just need to try to move on and get over it...sitting around moping isn't helping...

VintagePunk said:

No, they're from San Francisco, but they're one of those bands who their lead singer kinda sounds a little British when he sings...

You might know Semi-charmed Life or How's it Gonna Be by them...I can upload if you want, I have them on my computer.

Thanks but my comp is being way too slow. It would take forever to upload :|

Thanks for the offer though :hug:

Sami it's horrible isn't it? I just have a dread of it. I only need a B and it won't be a disaster, if I want to get a First next year. But I have a nasty feeling it's not gonna be, lol. *cries*

chickadee said:
Sami it's horrible isn't it? I just have a dread of it. I only need a B and it won't be a disaster, if I want to get a First next year. But I have a nasty feeling it's not gonna be, lol. *cries*

:yes: :hug: You've just gotta go in and check it! Like ripping off a band aid or something. :lol:

Good luck!!

I have to go eat dinner, be back later. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom