PGP.. this change of times won't drag us away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in the same boat as Jem. I never bought my HS teachers anything. But then again they were just a means to an end for me. I didn't really like any of them particularly, or have any kind of friendship with them.

However, with our acting director, we did buy her a present as a thank you gift, and presented it to her after our production. But that's a pretty common thing in acting and with productions.

sami0201 said:

Ok, thanks. :)

Did you guys see Bono on tv yesterday? :love:

No :sad:

:madwife: to living on the wrong continent. :lol:

The borders cards seem like a great idea :yes:

When i'm in Dublin i know a netcafe (which has a subway in it so i can buy sandwiches while i surf :drool: ) so i can still post and keep in contact with you girls :love:

Hope theres some cool people in the hostel when im there :wink:

My boss is worried about me going by myself :cute:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm in the same boat as Jem. I never bought my HS teachers anything. But then again they were just a means to an end for me. I didn't really like any of them particularly, or have any kind of friendship with them.

However, with our acting director, we did buy her a present as a thank you gift, and presented it to her after our production. But that's a pretty common thing in acting and with productions.

Thats nice. Even if its a normal thing to do. You thought of her and made the effort to go pick out something she would like :hug:

bonoishot said:

:( Thats awful. What bad timing.:heart::hug:

I initiated the conversation that led to it, so... :shrug:

And part of me is glad that he's moving...and the other part is sad and terrified that this means he'll be out of my life completely. It just seems so...final.

I've been better for the past few days...but then my sister called today, and started asking me how I am, and exactly what happened (I'd told her it was over, but that I couldn't talk about it yet)....and she started the whole thing up again, dammit. :madwife: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I initiated the conversation that led to it, so... :shrug:

And part of me is glad that he's moving...and the other part is sad and terrified that this means he'll be out of my life completely. It just seems so...final.

:hug:

On one hand it might make things easier so you're not always bumping into each other all the time but i can see why it seems so final. You know we're here if you need to talk/vent :hug::kiss:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

On one hand it might make things easier so you're not always bumping into each other all the time but i can see why it seems so final. You know we're here if you need to talk/vent :hug::kiss:

Thanks :hug: I'm sure you girls are getting tired of hearing my woes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom