LP13 Discussion - Rumor Has It: Sirens, iTunes Festival, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and they've both become a parody of themselves by now.

utter bollocks! Aerosmith headlined a huge rock/metal festival (Hellfest) in France a few weeks ago and were actually awesome - Steve Tyler has still got "it" and was just an incredible show man, the band were tight and went down a storm (to an audience of scary die-hard metal heads :lol: )

utter bollocks! Aerosmith headlined a huge rock/metal festival (Hellfest) in France a few weeks ago and were actually awesome - Steve Tyler has still got "it" and was just an incredible show man, the band were tight and went down a storm (to an audience of scary die-hard metal heads :lol: )

They also headlined the download festival here in the uk

The really thin,dry mix on the drums makes me think it could be from a not widely circulated IEM sound check during 360.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If that video is real all points to a really shit U2 album. But it's not, so we won't have to worry. I have faith. A couple of weeks tops, and we will have the official story.

I think the album will come out after September 30. That way, they could have a single for Grammy 2015 and the album for Grammy 2016, using the same strategy of ATYCLB and HTDAAB. Of course the music must have some sort of impact, otherwise the Grammy talking has no sense.

I think the album will come out after September 30. That way, they could have a single for Grammy 2015 and the album for Grammy 2016, using the same strategy of ATYCLB and HTDAAB. Of course the music must have some sort of impact, otherwise the Grammy talking has no sense.

Yep, same strategy as ATYCLB and HTDAAB (and NLOTH before it was delayed).
Late Oct/early Nov is my guess.

November 4 is the midterm election day in the US. I don't know- do major artists ever release on election days? If not, maybe we can eliminate that as a possibility.

Ummm... No.

Try this

images

Back
Top Bottom