LP13 Discussion - Rock Bottom: Still No F#@&*ng News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Valencia says 'Sirens' could be the name of the album, 'Siren' (without the s) could be the name of the first single.

So If album is out is September...we're most likely talking about the last week or the very end of the month...:hmm:

If so, then we should expect the single early September...OR right before their gig at iTune festival in London IF they're scheduled to appear

Stereogum and other media outlets are also picking up on the story.

Personally, I'm still not convinced Sirens should be a single title, considering that Pearl Jam have just released a single with the same name. Since I assume U2 are very well aware of that I tend to believe it will be the album title with - maybe - "Song for someone" as first single.

Stereogum and other media outlets are also picking up on the story.

Personally, I'm still not convinced Sirens should be a single title, considering that Pearl Jam have just released a single with the same name.
I think 'Sirens' is the name of the album. I don't think it would matter. Remember that Hunter Hayes kid with 'Invisible' a few months ago?

Given how long U2 have been working on this album, U2's Siren(s) may have been written before Pearl Jam's Sirens.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My sources, who include Neil REDACTED and Jimmy REDACTED are telling me the record will be called "How to REDACTED REDACTED a REDACTED Siren REDACTED", and be released on REDACTED just in time for the REDACTED. The first single, which will be "high paced" will be titled REDACTED, and released on REDACTED. The single will be unique in U2 history because for the first time it will feature REDACTED on REDACTED and release exclusively on REDACTED. The promotional tour will kick off with an appearance on REDACTED followed by five straight nights on the Jimmy REDACTED Show. The tour, which will be called REDACTED will start on REDACTED in REDACTED before moving to REDACTED. All of this will be announced at the REDACTED on REDACTED. A special edition of the record will feature REDACTED on REDACTED and an exclusive collector's REDACTED. The album cover has been designed by REDACTED based on a concept by REDACTED.

Pre-orders begin on REDACTED.

Happy to finally be able to share some of this news with you. Information subject to change.

© Universal Music Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom