LP13 - The Final Countdown?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna L'O'L'z when it's announced that Mark Romanek is currently in Dublin filming a new feature film about a young up and coming band trying to make it big, titled "Summer Nights," and that U2 have agreed to record a song for the movie, thus causing the album to be pushed back once again.

I literally get as excited for this possibility as I do for new album news. :lol:

I'm gonna L'O'L'z when it's announced that Mark Romanek is currently in Dublin filming a new feature film about a young up and coming band trying to make it big, titled "Summer Nights," and that U2 have agreed to record a song for the movie, thus causing the album to be pushed back once again.

If Carney was directing that's exactly what it would be.

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I had a feeling I could take the weekend off from paying attention to U2 news and not miss anything :up:

Ha! Same here. I logged on today and felt a surge of excitement when I saw that 40+ pages had been added. But after skimming through them all I don't have any more concrete information than I had last Thursday.

So here's a thought... As it appears that it could be multiple videos being shot... and rumors of the album having a coming of age in Dublin theme to it...

Maybe Summer Nights is the name of the album?

Still leaning towards Summer Nights just being a filler name with no meaning, considering the rest of the security and secrecy.. But... Hmmm.

The band has made some bonehead moves, but I can't imagine them using such a tired classic rock cliche as an album title.

Now if you said it was the name of Bon Jovi's new album, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

It's been a while since we've gotten any cryptic posts from U2Valencia...
They were on a roll for a while.
God, its really starting to get painful waiting for something a little concrete! Gah!
It was fun working on a lead there for a while.

The band has made some bonehead moves, but I can't imagine them using such a tired classic rock cliche as an album title.

Now if you said it was the name of Bon Jovi's new album, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

AGREED! I didn't really like Beautiful Day as a title, but this would be much worse.

Back
Top Bottom