LP13 - The Final Countdown?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 lost the Academy Award to "Let It Go," sung by Idina Menzel, who got her name butchered by John Travolta, who starred in Grease and sang Summer Nights.

It all makes sense.

So they must be trying to start a viral buzz by the rather easy to figure out 'summer nights' do not exist and rather easy to photograph clapperboard just lying there, with the Romanek connection too

Or am I thinking too much again...

The Guinness advert will be based on 'summer nights' in Dublin drinking Guinness out and about in the city, on the bridge while carrying your guitar over your shoulder wearing a hat with red hair and earphones...Sounds like an add for stout surely.

My favorite theory is that it's a non viral viral misdirected to us by an infected Fisher who the band injected with the dormant virus years ago at the Pop sessions he attended. They hid the virus in Larry's blue suede shoes and the cigarette he was smoking was actually a blow dart. Fisher was drunk and never saw or felt the viral dart hit his sizeable neck. The rest as they say is history. Clever marketing and a great strategy by the band I think. Future thinking and very relevant :up:

Does Fisher even realize his behavior is not his own?

So they must be trying to start a viral buzz by the rather easy to figure out 'summer nights' do not exist and rather easy to photograph clapperboard just lying there, with the Romanek connection too

I think viral marketing will come into play, but I dont think this is part of it.

at this point, it's just a bit of free publicity..

Don't forget Bono and Adele at the buffet!

:lol:

Adele-Eating.jpeg

So here's a thought... As it appears that it could be multiple videos being shot... and rumors of the album having a coming of age in Dublin theme to it...

Maybe Summer Nights is the name of the album?

Still leaning towards Summer Nights just being a filler name with no meaning, considering the rest of the security and secrecy.. But... Hmmm.

So here's a thought... As it appears that it could be multiple videos being shot... and rumors of the album having a coming of age in Dublin theme to it...

Still leaning towards Summer Nights just being a filler name with no meaning, considering the rest of the security and secrecy.. But... Hmmm.

Summer Nights could be the Linear of 2014..

I think the new album will be called

FALSE ALARM
not Sirens, or whatever.

& if not, at the very least, the next thread should be titled as such. Until then i will enjoy my Guinness in the rain on a bridge built by my enemies.

The fact that we've heard different rumors -- this video shoot is for Guinness, an unknown band that doesn't exist, etc. -- tells me that it's got to be for U2. Why lie about a beer commercial? Unless this is some sort of interactive beer commercial that gets me drunk while watching TV, it's silly to lie about that.

It's clearly for U2. Whether or not we ever receive confirmation is irrelevant for me at this point.

Would they really put the new secret U2 album name openly on a clapperboard though?. It could be the title of the single or one of the songs though. Or the name of the video/film related to this project with no misdirected name. Like a short film documentary that u2 are making relating to the coming of age story. I think they are going to town with crap loads of stuff this time.

It's so much better not knowing what the feck is going on, the buzz is only going to grow:D

By the way, did I post youtube vids right this time??

Back
Top Bottom