3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canceled my ticket request today. I don't think I'm going to lose any sleep about not seeing this show again, as amazing as it was.

Just didn't seem to be much interest beyond one person who messaged me, and if I couldn't go with a few friends in tow it didn't seem worth the return trip.

Good luck to everyone waiting on a confirmation this next week, hopefully my small sacrifice will go to the right hands.

I got 2 GA for Feb 3 also - now just need to ignore my email for the afternoon so I'm not looking for the follow-up email from TM...didn't even notice that I didn't actually have tickets in hand yet (I'm not truly worried that I won't get the other email but still...) but I already booked flight and hotel :hyper:

The pros are faster typing and seeing people's avatars. The cons are obvious.

I'm ~unfulfilled~ in my 2/17 or 2/18 GA request. Wednesday will be fun. ;)

Closing weekend probably by far the highest demand of these 11 shows.
They'll probably tack on more dates and the folks who bought 2/18 will be pissed.

They'll probably tack on more dates and the folks who bought 2/18 will be pissed.

If the general sales move at a clip this week, they’d be fools not to add at least another weekend or 2. Probably a smaller show count release moving forward, if anything

I would be very mildly annoyed and then would buy the new last show tix too and shrug. “oh well, guess I’m seeing them more times, what a travesty…” ;D

Great to see forum peeps getting tickets for these! :applaud:

I didn't realise that in amongst the usual FB twattery of "Larry will be playing these final shows", one of the big U2 fan sites seemed to suggest that he was playing these shows... despite the comments from the band in recent weeks about him needing more surgery.

Knicks-Sphere-Jersey-Patch-2-e1698148033515.jpg

i wonder if Dolan will make Bono wear one

Just put in request for shows in Jan/Feb. Hope they are still giving priority to Ultra members.

Throwing in the towel on Wednesday. Can't leave the pooch in her current state.

Glad it all worked out for you and hopefully everything works out great for your dog. I can tell you you’ll never regret being there for him/her. I was in a similar situation last week before our 10/20 show. Our 16 year old dog stopped eating a week before our flight was departing and we thought for sure we were going to have to cancel our plans. Unfortunately we had to put her to sleep 4 days before we left. We went to Vegas with heavy hearts, but the show was fantastic and just what we needed.

Glad it all worked out for you and hopefully everything works out great for your dog. I can tell you you’ll never regret being there for him/her. I was in a similar situation last week before our 10/20 show. Our 16 year old dog stopped eating a week before our flight was departing and we thought for sure we were going to have to cancel our plans. Unfortunately we had to put her to sleep 4 days before we left. We went to Vegas with heavy hearts, but the show was fantastic and just what we needed.

So sorry to hear about your dog. Ours is 14 and has always been super healthy until this recent eye situation. Never had any vet visits prior aside from annual well check and when she was spayed. She's home after surgery, got some recovery to do but hopefully she'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom