3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or he’s looking to monetize something that may or may not work as advertised…

My first show is on November 3rd and I’m in section 110 row 24. Can anyone tell me from experience how badly my view will be obstructed by the hanger?
Was in 109 row 23. You can see maybe 60% of the screen. It does get you to focus on the band though. The visuals still look crazy.

Though I would definitely sneak down the walkway halfway through The Fly !

Just saw this posted on ebay while I was looking for the Funko U2 stage/figures because I didn't want to lug one home on the plane. Anyone know this guy?

Just checked it out. There is a few others on there. All I can say is lol. I believe the only line that will skip is the Zoo Station line since it is the regular vibee badge and not the VIP one. My guest pass went straight into my purse after I picked it up. Lol

As for the Funkos… are you not in the US? I believe TJ Maxx has them.

Just checked it out. There is a few others on there. All I can say is lol. I believe the only line that will skip is the Zoo Station line since it is the regular vibee badge and not the VIP one. My guest pass went straight into my purse after I picked it up. Lol

As for the Funkos… are you not in the US? I believe TJ Maxx has them.

I guess that you really can't fix stupid! I can't remember how much the Bono with car, and the full stage set were in Zoo Station.

Full stage was $50.00 at zoo station per U2 songs. No clue on Bono and Trabbie. My husband got both of those for me as gifts last year. :heart:

Full stage was $50.00 at zoo station per U2 songs. No clue on Bono and Trabbie. My husband got both of those for me as gifts last year. :heart:

EVERY time I go to TJMaxx I can't find what I'm looking for lol. But I always can on Ebay. I never knew those Funkos existed. They are too cute!:cute: I found them both for $70 total. Thanks for your help!

I've had a Bono with Trabant in my eBay watchlist for many months. It's still available for $26.95 and free shipping.

God knows if I'll ever actually pull the trigger and buy it, so if anyone wants it it's there for the taking.

Have you thought about shipping it to yourself? Vegas has a P.O.

I had not thought about that, but they're on the way from Ebay right now. Got them for around the same price.

Now if I could only find and be able to afford the Brian Eno turntable. Eve Hewson posted hers on Instagram today.:drool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031_021243_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231031_021243_Instagram.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 36
I saw that. She posted a series of pics from the show a week or so ago, sitting with Ali, and I think she wrote "Papa" over one of Bono, which was cute.

I wonder if she's ever commented publicly which albums/songs are her favs.

I saw that. She posted a series of pics from the show a week or so ago, sitting with Ali, and I think she wrote "Papa" over one of Bono, which was cute.

I wonder if she's ever commented publicly which albums/songs are her favs.

That "Papa" pic was really cute. Good question. I would have to think that Sweetest Thing is among Ali's favorites.

There was a group of people in GA tonight who were all wearing matching yellow U2UV shirts. Forget what song but the guys took their shirts off and the whole group starting jumping up and down. They had a big flag that I didn't recognize, red and blue and it looked like it had someone's face on it.

The Sphere security ran over and made them put their shirts back on and stop jumping.

There was a group of people in GA tonight who were all wearing matching yellow U2UV shirts. Forget what song but the guys took their shirts off and the whole group starting jumping up and down. They had a big flag that I didn't recognize, red and blue and it looked like it had someone's face on it.

The Sphere security ran over and made them put their shirts back on and stop jumping.

Buzzkills. I hope people that get told off don't automatically go on some "no entry" list due to facial recognition. I mean, unless they're actually doing something BAD.

There was also a woman doing an Elaine from Seinfeld dance all over the GA floor, she covered both sides and the middle. Not that herky jerky but that's what it reminded me of. Even during the slow songs. Have never seen that before. Security didn't say anything to her, I was half expecting that they would.

My Uber driver this morning told me all about the Formula One and the outrageously priced packages that are being sold for that. He knows of one that's a million for 10 people. He said it's way bigger than the Super Bowl for LV.

Like he said that event is for the one percent. So U2 at the Sphere is a comparative great bargain. I can't imagine sitting on metal grandstands watching cars racing around Las Vegas, but to each their own. Of course the one percenters won't be sitting on metal grandstands.

$900? lol keep going

Bellagio Fountain Club
Perched above the Las Vegas Strip Circuit™, the exclusive Bellagio Fountain Club will provide:

3-Day ticket
Premier hospitality seating with unrivaled tracks & fountain views
Access to the Club’s private indoor & rooftop hospitality decks
Meet & greets with F1® ambassadors
An all-inclusive unlimited curated menu by celebrated chefs & a premium bar featuring selections by master mixologists and sommeliers
Tickets Available for $11,247 per person*

*Hotel stay required for purchase

I didn't buy any U2 merch either, wanted to get something but the prices. Not that I wasn't expecting it. They'll probably mark it all down online after the residency is over, unless they intend to make it permanent. I think now that they've gotten a taste of it that would be preferable to touring for them at this point in their lives.

Just buying necessities in LV is inflation times a million, oof. No luck in the airport slot machines either.

Oh yeah, he also said any hotel overlooking the track had to cough up some ridiculous number like $100 million, so...not surprising.

My Uber driver this morning told me all about the Formula One and the outrageously priced packages that are being sold for that. He knows of one that's a million for 10 people. He said it's way bigger than the Super Bowl for LV.

Like he said that event is for the one percent. So U2 at the Sphere is a comparative great bargain. I can't imagine sitting on metal grandstands watching cars racing around Las Vegas, but to each their own. Of course the one percenters won't be sitting on metal grandstands.

Yeah, the Formula 1 is a worldwide audience whereas Superb Owl is an American thing. So, I expect they'll be drawing mega high rollers from Monaco, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and other F1 hot beds.

Here in the US when we think of auto racing, we think of Nascar and a bunch of rednecks watching, around the world F1 is a sport which the elite enjoy just as much as the every day folks.

Yeah, the Formula 1 is a worldwide audience whereas Superb Owl is an American thing. So, I expect they'll be drawing mega high rollers from Monaco, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and other F1 hot beds.

Here in the US when we think of auto racing, we think of Nascar and a bunch of rednecks watching, around the world F1 is a sport which the elite enjoy just as much as the every day folks.

Yes that's what I told my Uber driver but he wasn't buying into it. He also didn't know that the Raiders fired Josh McDaniels.

He said their stadium is really nice.

Fans from Slovenia?? during Streets.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1698954013323.jpg
    FB_IMG_1698954013323.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
From the couple of clips I saw, they were having an absolute blast!

Back
Top Bottom