U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are very nice GIFs. :)

Thanks :) I went a little nuts one night and made about 50 of the whole song.

rosebowl360streets6-comet.gif

Set list isn't complete nor in stone.

Plus what might start out in the first few shows will change... and change yet again when they go to Mex/So. America... and again when they go to Aus/Japan and yet again by summer of 2011.

Odds are this is only PART of the full setlist, and Friday's show'll have more songs in it. I seriously doubt Streets will be SIXTH in the running order. That's always down towards the end, before the encore.

ETA: Just noticed...it's near 11pm in Italy. Who wants to bet they're wrapping it up because of all the complaints?? :lol:
This is a follow up setlist of last night. They ended at SBS there.

Curfew time.

Set list isn't complete nor in stone.

Plus what might start out in the first few shows will change... and change yet again when they go to Mex/So. America... and again when they go to Aus/Japan and yet again by summer of 2011.

:rant: They'd better keep a lot of this awesome stuff like HMTHKMKM for the NA leg next summer...I will be PISSED if I miss it all.

Nice. I was hoping for a new Streets-introduction, though. Amazing Grace works, but nowhere near RTSS/Streets from Zoo TV or AIWIY/Streets from Elevation for example.

Indeed :up: both of those segues were Unbelievable in fact maybe best 1-2 punches of all time although I can't rememeber (too many fried brain cells) but there was a great 3 way segue involving Bad and Streets anyone rememebr what tour that was?

Again just thinking back to the original post brings up a marginal "Depends Moment".

HMTM - UV - WOWY - MOS would be much better than it is now without UV

I don't see why they couldn't just go from a yellow Bono Wii mic for Hold Me, to the red one in UV, and to the blue for WOWY. It would be kinda cool to have that type of theme in the encore.

This, this, this, this. :up: I definitely agree. One hell of an encore it would be. Probably they're not rehearsing it due to residential curfew. You never know. Or Bono recovering (he was swinging like mad on that mic).

Where's Bad & "40" in all this? Another letdown. :(

Indeed :up: both of those segues were Unbelievable in fact maybe best 1-2 punches of all time although I can't rememeber (too many fried brain cells) but there was a great 3 way segue involving Bad and Streets anyone rememebr what tour that was?

Again just thinking back to the original post brings up a marginal "Depends Moment".

The Bad>Streets segue is Elevation Tour.

People are really bitching? seriously? after everything Bono has been through etc and people are moaning about rehearsal setlists?

wow

I think they`re going to get fined for breaking the curfew again tonight - just after 11pm :lol:

I think they're past caring about curfews. :giggle:

:bono: I wanna sing Mofo!
:edge: But it's past 11. We'll get fined and Paul will yell again.
:adam: Bring on the fines! The fans want Mofo!
:larry: Why oh why didn't we stick with The Larry Mullen Band? :doh:

I was reading fast to catch up, and when I first read this, I thought it said "douchebags" and I was all :ohmy: PR isn't usually like that!! :lmao:

:lmao: . . . I am not that kind of girl at all :sexywink:

This is why I only get fake wasted at setlist parties. :giggle:

Uh, by the way, someone needs to pass the brownies. I ran out!

2273477459_b70767dfec_b.jpg

< can not stay away

*currently throwing food into lunch bags, applying mascara, yelling the socks are behind the lounge and trying to keep up here* :crack:

WOWY :heart: and MOS :heart: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom