SURVIVOR - One World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good stuff, BigMac! Hope you were being sarcastic about Leif getting voted it out, though. :wink:

Troyzan made the show a lot more entertaining last night. He's got a tough road ahead, though. Maybe the men will outnumber the women on the jury and be able to vote for Troyzan in the final three... if he makes it that far. :wink:

By the way, for me, the biggest shithead on the show is Tarzan. With that shaggy beard of his, he looks like a St. Bernard's ass, but dirtier. :wink:

The idiocy:

Oh, duh, #7 is the girl that just realized BLTs have bacon on them.

This season is loaded with stupidity, but Kat takes the cake. Girl is dumb as a bag of rocks..."I just won a BLT...oh look there's bacon on there!!!!"

When Troy gets ousted next week, they might as well just hand KimChelsea (not ChelseaKim who is as good at math as the math lawyer was apparently) the check and spare us a few hours viewing the last couple episodes and a drawn out unnnecessary finale.

Oh and might I add, so disappointed with the auction, no bogus mystery items...so wanted to see Uberbitch bid $500.00 on a blended glass of insect rectums.

^ :lol:

I miss gross food challenges :(

And poor Leif.. he didnt do anything...

-- The moron that didn't know what the word 'ambience' meant strikes again - Kat when trying to bid on the shower upped Jugs' $20 bid with, $20, until the others had to explain how the auction works. She even asked if she could bid $30.:huh: What a dolt!

-- Really? Was he actually serious? Tarzan the plastic surgeon needs $500 to fix shocks on his jeep. If I were any of his patients I'd be checking my front bum enhancements to see if they're actually still there.
Speaking of Tarzan. I see he's gone back to wearing his early-90s abstract artwork Hawaiian shirt ensemble instead of Monica's red blouse from last week.

--The editing of the show is making it out like it's the worst Survivor season ever. We are not seeing a lot of the strategy and scheming going on. Why didn't they show us why or when Tarzan decided to go Kim's side again?

--From next weeks clip it seems 'Kim's alliance' get in a bit of a row and could soon be splitting up.

But I'll predict Troy wins immunity again and Tarzan goes home, as the girls will keep with the status quo again next week and vote out a man - or in the case a deranged wild man. I think after this some will want to keep Troyzan around so Christina or Jugs may be the following boot.

Has Tarzan ever voted with the girls? I don't think so.

I think he has voted with his adopted daughter, Alicia. You may recall when Jonus talked about voting her out he went nuts.

Troysan, say what you want about him, but his tactics seem to have worked, if nothing else it fired him up to win, and kept him focused at the auction.

Yes, some of the women's math skills are terrible, not their fault,
those women probably have been told 5 inches are nine. (old joke)

The best move, and Tarzan may be able to get Alicia to go with him and Troyzan because Megan will probably tell Alicia," dont worry you will not go home until you help us vote off the two men, and then we will vote off Christina before you. So you are safe until the final 4."

If that happens, then it is all up to Christina. Would she see any value in going from Kim's no. 6, to the others no. 4.
Of course if Troysan and Tarzan are smart, they will be saying their final four will all be equal, each person for themselves.
And a smarter Troyzan should figure out Christina would be his better partner, than Alicia's adopted father.

The idiocy:

#1 - As Sabrina pointed out, Troyzan purposely isn't making any friends there. Why piss everyone off so that they won't want to work with you or vote for you to win in the end?

Jay, Jonus, Lief all played nice, did not do them much good.
and are there 4 guys on the jury now? Troysan may be looking better on votes than the scheming, lying women that put them there. Since votes are more petty based than respect for skill and execution.

Has Tarzan ever voted with the girls? I don't think so.

Yeah, in the last two trips to tribal he voted for Jay and Leif. It's not like he didn't know or figure that the girls had the reins of this game (after all, Tarzan did point that out to the men at the start of the merge), but I think he cuddled up to Kim a few episodes back since he figured that the men would never get their act together. Might be why he's still there and Leif isn't since the latter has worked alongside Troyzan in the last two episodes.

Yeah, in the last two trips to tribal he voted for Jay and Leif. It's not like he didn't know or figure that the girls had the reins of this game (after all, Tarzan did point that out to the men at the start of the merge), but I think he cuddled up to Kim a few episodes back since he figured that the men would never get their act together. Might be why he's still there and Leif isn't since the latter has worked alongside Troyzan in the last two episodes.

yeah, i get that
but I think he is only with the girls, Kim, because he is with Alicia.

Also, it is reasonable that a strong alliance of 6 on 2 will crack because members in the six will be thinking past the 2 men,
and be looking for the furthering of themselves within the six.
Tarzan has been playing a pretty smart game, as the number dwindle many would think he might be good to have in the final, who would vote for a floater that put his skid mark shorts in the kettle.

Regardless of how the alliance splinters everyone needs to make it the priority to get Troyzan out as soon as possible. I don't see how anyone left in the game benefits by having him around. He is a real threat to win if he isn't voted out.

sure, but if Troyzan goes out and Tarzan remains, I think he will be in good shape with the jury,
and if Tarzan goes out too, and Alicia makes it to the end, she will have a good shot.

I could see Tarzan going all the way to the end. He's a perfect buffer that you know you can beat in challenges. And he has no reason to flip on whatever girls offer him protection.

Kim needs to start thinking about jury votes and also how whoever she doesn't want in the finals could get there by winning immunity challenges. For example, if she re-thinks having Sabrina at the end (which she should), she would be better off voting her out after Troyzan rather than letting her stay over people like Alicia, Christina or Tarzan that have no chance of winning the big prize or winning too many immunity challenges. Given that Kim knows that everybody is clinging to her, her best move would clearly be to get to the end with Alicia and Tarzan. I can't see either being able to honestly get jury votes whereas Chelsea/Sabrina/Christina all could one way or the other.

^That's about right. The one flaw in Kim's game is that she isn't spending enough time reassuring those "low" on the totem pole, like Alicia, Christine and even Tarzan that they are in fact not as low as everyone else seems to think. Who knows maybe she has been doing that,but they're just not showing it? :shrug:

Well, judging from the preview, it could get interesting next week. Looks like Christina/Sabrina are the targets. I guess we all figured women's names would be coming up now that Tarzan is the only man left and will likely float pretty deep given how unlikely he'd be to win any immunity challenges.

That said, I find it amusing that the people that know they're low on the totem pole, like Christina, try and do everything in their power to persuade themselves that they aren't. Meanwhile, everybody showed in the reward challenge that they want Kim to win this game, yet nobody will do anything about it. You figure it would click in the heads of Alicia/Sabrina/Chelsea/Kat that there's only two seats next to Kim at the end of this game and that somebody has to get screwed over...or more importantly, that they can't beat Kim.

I think it all comes down to egos. Kat's ego in this game is more frail than the others, same for Christina, so those two are at least questioning things. Unfortunately for us viewers, Alicia/Sabrina/Chelsea are all assured in their own minds that they have a spot in the finals, so Kim will get there completely unscathed.

Ok, so we'll have Kim/Chelsea and either Kat/Alicia in the Final 3? :wink:

Dang it, Troyzan, you gave it a good fight.

I suppose Tarzan is next.

I'm cool with Kim or Chelsea winning. I cant STAND Alicia.. and Kat is just a box of rocks.

I'd like to see Kim and Tarzan in the final 3.

And the men dominated jury do the right thing and vote for Kim, the best player.

I am tired of petty juries that just show their anger and won't vote for the best player over 'hurt' feelings.

They are not voting for Prom Queen or King.

I am sure there are some Christina fans out there, And at times I wanted to be on her side. But, after last night :huh:

They said, Look we don't want you to go home, but Troy may have an idol, so if he does we are putting two votes on you.

What did she think that meant?

and that immunity challenge was really funny, we had Kat and Tarzan both pausing and allowing (watching) their opponent go before them and land there last ring.

If Kat had just thrown hers, she could have won.

Tarzan probably does think he has a final three deal. It wouldn't be that unreasonable for him to think so given that he obviously would have trouble gaining a single jury vote. He's a wonderful goat.

Christina is the only person there that doesn't think she has a place in the finals, regardless of how optimistic she is about her future there. That would make her the likely next target since she'll be scrambling...whereas the main reason for ditching Sabrina would be her potential to win the last few immunities. There will only be three left after next week, so somebody like Kim won't want to play with fire and have the wrong person sweep the last few challenges.

The jury won't be bitter at all. I can see Kim getting like every single vote. And any she doesn't get will just be because somebody like Troyzan bonded well with Kat or whatever. Kim is clearly the person pulling the strings. The men see it, the women know it but don't question it. It's not like Kim can fold in front of the jury considering that she's been screwing with everyone's heads this whole time and remaining composed. If anything, the jury questioning will only help her.

I think we are all pretty much on the same page here,

the only real question is,
if Kim does not win immunity next week, will Christina and Sabrina be smart enough to get two more votes to blind side Kim. Both Tarzan and Cat should have the good sense to know with Kim in the finals they can not beat her.
If Tarzan is worth anything he should try and reason with Alicia and bring her over. All they need is four votes to make this some kind of a contest instead of a coronation of Kim.

I think we are all pretty much on the same page here,

the only real question is,
if Kim does not win immunity next week, will Christina and Sabrina be smart enough to get two more votes to blind side Kim. Both Tarzan and Cat should have the good sense to know with Kim in the finals they can not beat her.
If Tarzan is worth anything he should try and reason with Alicia and bring her over. All they need is four votes to make this some kind of a contest instead of a coronation of Kim.

Lest we forget Kim has an idol which she'll have to play at one of the next 2 tribal councils.

Back
Top Bottom