Oodnadatta, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh that's right. Based on one of Ax's friends recommentadions, you all need to check out Garth Merenghi's Darkplace. It's got two of the guy sfrom the IT crowd in it and is hilariousl.

DOLLARS STILL GIVE YOU CHILL CHILLS
DOLLARS STILL
DOLLARS STILL GIE YOU CHlLL CHILLS
DOLLAR STILL

fuuuuuck.

we haven't wasted our lives in that time, have we?

I've got an awesome girlfriend and finished undergrad honours and almost completed a PhD and been to Europe and around heaps of New Zealand and Australia nand meet heeaps of cool people in that time so i think that's a no, not a waste at all!

I've got an awesome girlfriend and finished undergrad honours and almost completed a PhD and been to Europe and around heaps of New Zealand and Australia nand meet heeaps of cool people in that time so i think that's a no, not a waste at all!

Progress, bitches!

EVER SINCE YOU LET ME DUMB DOWN
FEELING THAT YOU LET ME RUN AROUND
FEELING SO PREDICTABLE NOW
EVER SINCE YOU LET ME DUMB DOWN

CALLED YOU UP YOU SAID YOU'D COME AROUND
YOU TOLD ME JUST TO WAIT HERE UNDERGROUND
I WAS A FOOL WHO CAME TO FOOL AROUND
I WAS A FOOL WHO CAME TO FOOL AROUND

fuck i love this song DZ DEATHRAYS GET ON IT

I also have significant amounts of blonde in my beard. For a dark haired dude, this is...weird....

My decidedly black-haired grandfather naturally has a ginger beard. Cray and awesome.

GUYS I AM OLD because
I FOUND WRINKLES AT THE SIDES OF MY EYES THE OTHER DAY

I have grey hairs in my beard. >_>

i've had grey hair at my temples since i was 16. they're actually a good look.

:D exactly!

i've ended up where i started, but i'd never give up the journey at all. holy shit i'd do some things different, but it is what it is (punch me for that phrase).

me in 2008 and me now are night and day. some goes for almost all of us, and that's really a nice thing.

i'm happy, reminiscent drunk atm evidently.

Hey I know it's fashinoable on fym to not be 100% rude to dumbfucks

but fuck me IF YOU OPPOSE MARRIAGE EQUALITY YOU ARE DUMB AS =DOG SHIT AND THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS AROUND IT.

Let's not be polite her.e We ridicule the bigoted fucking cunts who opposed inter-racil and inter-religious marriage so why are we polite to sthese stupid fucking cunts who are stuck in the 19th century and can't seem to get their heads around equality and nOT BEING PREJUDICESD OXYGEN WASTERS?

i've ended up where i started, but i'd never give up the journey at all. holy shit i'd do some things different, but it is what it is (punch me for that phrase).

me in 2008 and me now are night and day. some goes for almost all of us, and that's really a nice thing.

i'm happy, reminiscent drunk atm evidently.

noooo Ian you're so right oh my god

Come June I'll have been here a decade. I don't even recognise the twunt who regisered here in 2003. The guy of 2008 is something of a distant memory too.

THAT'S YOU INDY500 YOU ARE A FUCKING OXYGEN WASTER. clf

Hey I know it's fashinoable on fym to not be 100% rude to dumbfucks

but fuck me IF YOU OPPOSE MARRIAGE EQUALITY YOU ARE DUMB AS =DOG SHIT AND THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS AROUND IT.

Let's not be polite her.e We ridicule the bigoted fucking cunts who opposed inter-racil and inter-religious marriage so why are we polite to sthese stupid fucking cunts who are stuck in the 19th century and can't seem to get their heads around equality and nOT BEING PREJUDICESD OXYGEN WASTERS?

There are a lot of words I could say to a lot of FYM people but I don't want to get banned.

Back
Top Bottom