Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you get high on cough syrup! :lol:

(Or "couch syrup", as per my original typing fail.)

When it's 10% alcohol, it's quite easy. being a lightweight also helps.

It just dawned on me that 360 resumes in a week. Wow. Must admit I feel like it's being going forever.

Well, with the surgery hiatus, it does seem that way.

I have not yet taken the cold medicine. I'm sure you'll all be able to tell when I have, however.

And...swallowed. Tastes like cherry-flavoured gasoline. Let's do this thing.

Well, with the surgery hiatus, it does seem that way.

I have not yet taken the cold medicine. I'm sure you'll all be able to tell when I have, however.

That surgery seems to have turned out to be a godsend for people in heaps of markets though!

It is? Wow.

Yep, the two South African shows are just around the corner.

Y'know, up until I saw the official U2.com newsletter (three days later) I honestly thought you guys were kidding about them playing Moncton. I'm still sort of WTFing over it. A music festival next to no one has heard of in a small town in New Brunswick, Canada, adn they booked The 2? Doesn't make sense/

Haha. My new phone has the Doctor Who theme as my ringtone and a picture of Tom Baker is the wallpaper. I am a nerd!

dear google ads,

showing an image of just a blue button that says "download" is noit going to entice me to do any such thing.

love, Jess

Y'know, up until I saw the official U2.com newsletter (three days later) I honestly thought you guys were kidding about them playing Moncton. I'm still sort of WTFing over it. A music festival next to no one has heard of in a small town in New Brunswick, Canada, adn they booked The 2? Doesn't make sense/

U2 isn't making sense this year. :tsk:

Then possible album in May. :hyper:

That's looking surprisingly plausible, huh!

Well, it's not actually a festival, per se (despite appearances to the contrary). It's a normal 360 show with the usual set-up and just two other bands on the bill, but it's being played at a festival site. Think of it as being akin to Slane.

I don't know how I feel about the fact I've been on this site for half of Vlad's life. :uhoh:

:grumpy:

NOSTEAK.png

I have lots of anger about this issue.

I enjoyed the blog, sucks you've come across so many retarded yanks cause we know that there are some wicked ones around the boards. Actually I met a pretty cool one in Hobart, she was from just out of Tucson and one of her mates works near the Safeway where the shooting occurred.

As for the pie stuff, I'll be honest that I usually order a "meat pie with sauce" because that just seems to be the common generic name for a mince beef pie with tomato sauce here, however it depends on where you go. I'm surprised that Victorian bakeries don't seem to sell potato top pies though? Again, they're really common here. Never heard of butter chicken pies though... am intrigued.

I enjoyed the blog, sucks you've come across so many retarded yanks cause we know that there are some wicked ones around the boards. Actually I met a pretty cool one in Hobart, she was from just out of Tucson and one of her mates works near the Safeway where the shooting occurred.

As for the pie stuff, I'll be honest that I usually order a "meat pie with sauce" because that just seems to be the common generic name for a mince beef pie with tomato sauce here, however it depends on where you go. I'm surprised that Victorian bakeries don't seem to sell potato top pies though? Again, they're really common here. Never heard of butter chicken pies though... am intrigued.

Haha, thanks :)

It seems it goes to either extreme with the American customers - some of them are just a pleasure to serve, so friendly and talkative, whereas others are some of the rudest and stupidest people I've ever met!

Yeah, I usually just give them that - I'm only awkward if they're being rude in the first place. If people are rude or difficult to me, I give them the same back :lol:

I think I need to start a campaign to bring butter chicken pies to Australia :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom