Hung, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they came around here I would be first in line to either Moncton or Halifax.. what a fucking thrill to see them here. I was so impressed with their show last year. We got STay instead of IALW or Stuck.. YBR.. UNTEOTW, Unforgettable Fire.. fuck.. what a show

I wonder if we can campaign via facebook or something. Needs moar PT in Aus.

Needs moar PT in Aus with PRE-2000S SONGS IN THE SETLIST.

The only songs pre-In Absentia that I've heard live are Hatesong x3, Russia On Ice x3, Even Less x1, A Smart Kid x2, Dark Matter x3, and Stars Die x1.

If they came around here I would be first in line to either Moncton or Halifax.. what a fucking thrill to see them here. I was so impressed with their show last year. We got STay instead of IALW or Stuck.. YBR.. UNTEOTW, Unforgettable Fire.. fuck.. what a show

Your Blue Room's live career didn't last long enough at all. :(

Friggin' casual fans. :angry:

I honestly partly blame the band. Trying to work in too much of the NASA stuff kind of killed the performance; if the band had just focused on playing the song themselves, it may have gone down much better than it did and been a lot more engaging for all the people who didn't know it. Great idea, poor execution.

That said, it's not really suited to stadiums in the first place. It would have been much more at home and gone down much more successfully on Elevation or the arena legs of Vertigo.

I'd have lost my shit if I was there, and I was initially surprised it was tanking with the casuals so much more than other rarities have ... but upon listening to recordings of it again, I can see why it went down so weakly if you weren't a serious fan who already knew it.

Woah, I'm now going to spend the next few days not recognising you at all.

Don't worry, the old avatar is now my profile picture ... you'll recognise me then ... when you click on my username.

That one makes sense though. The musical's got the go-ahead, a track from it has been circulating... it's good publicity for them to play it.

Now, if they play ATTTTG...

At The Tedious Terrifying Teleprompter's Gates? :sad:

We're still in Thailand? I thought Ax would have dragged us to Bathurst by now :wink:

Is there somewhere call Crash or Prang or Wow-that's-gotta-hurt?

Dead thread?

Forgot to get Manics off Ax... :doh:

This dawned on me not long after you left. :reject:

We should totally take the thread to somewhere like Poowong or Nar Nar Goon. It's not quite Prang (which I'm sure exists), but we've spoken about it for ages. There is, of course, Kerang ...

This dawned on me not long after you left. :reject:

We should totally take the thread to somewhere like Poowong or Nar Nar Goon. It's not quite Prang (which I'm sure exists), but we've spoken about it for ages. There is, of course, Kerang ...

Ah well, memory fail all round!

Which is almost the name of a magazine for mettooohhhlll enthusiasts, I believe...

Back
Top Bottom