Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm most popular name in all of Belarus!

0_4e89b_149f87fb_XL.jpg

Who knew Luca/Lucas was so popular!

No Liechtenstein on the map. :(

No. Axver don't be disappointed. :no:

I AM SEHR DISAPPOINT.

Oh, also with regards to that name map, Leon for Germany? Huh, I've never met a single German called Leon. Not that I've met heaps, mind, but I know a fair few all the same.

Who knew Luca/Lucas was so popular!

I AM SEHR DISAPPOINT.

I didn't know. I'm still somewhat proud I'm a popular name in my own country. I should probably pipe down about that.

I would've thought you would've respected my musical conquest if only for the fact that they're Swedish.

I would've thought you would've respected my musical conquest if only for the fact that they're Swedish.

Weeelll, Sweden did give us death metal, but on the other hand they also gave us Abba. I can't forgive them for that.

I didn't know. I'm still somewhat proud I'm a popular name in my own country. I should probably pipe down about that.

maybe if they were Liechtensteinian. :wink:

:lmao:

Are you a granny?

I'm serious, I legitimately believe that they are quality cars, and I would buy one as my first car (that or an 90's era Audi). :lol: They've come a long way from being boxes on wheels, honestly, the new cars look excellent. :drool:

Did I mention that they were Swedish?

I'm serious, I legitimately believe that they are quality cars, and I would buy one as my first car (that or an 90's era Audi). :lol: They've come a long way from being boxes on wheels, honestly, the new cars look excellent. :drool:

Did I mention that they were Swedish?

You ARE familiar with the stereotype about Volvo drivers, right? Right?

I wouldn't be seen dead in one.

Yes, I'm familiar ... You mean that they're supposed to be for old people, and for people who can't drive?

THEN WHO THE HELL DRIVES SAABS?

I'm still buying either a Volvo and Audi. You can't do anything about this.

Or as James May says, maybe I'll get myself a Dacia Sandero.

I've got a new blog entry to put in: I Hate People. I don't care if it makes me sound like a sociopath. I hate people.

What ever do you mean? I'm popular worldwide!

:lol:

If they had a map like that which included Australia, you'd think that Daniel would be a chance to make the title of Australia's most popular name. I know of more Daniels than any other name, can't blame their parents, it is an excellent name. Like mine. I love my name. Despite being called Vladimir often, I like my name better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom