Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess HMTMKMKM is more ZooTV-era, yeah? Darn.

It originated in the Zooropa sessions. I avoid problems by just putting it on an expanded Passengers. :wink:

Though for custom albums, I tend to use a rule that a song must have already been released to be included, i.e. Pride may have more to do with War than UF, but it didn't so much as exist in March 1983, so it can't make a custom War. Similarly, if I had to choose a non-Passengers album for HMTMKMKM, I'd put it on Pop.

What's the First Night In Hell Remix? I only have the studio version of LNOE.

What's the First Night In Hell Remix? I only have the studio version of LNOE.

It's ... it's ... well I just don't know how the fuck it's meant to be LNOE, put it that way. I'm sure YouTube can help on this point.

PopEE.png

That's how the list stands now.

I like this remix as well. It's dark and funky. I must get an mp3 version of this.

Stayed up till 1 in the goddamn morning listening to Achtung Baby. Doesn't really feel worth it. Off to bed now. :wave:

I don't feel it's worth it when I accidentally hear part of Achtung in passing.

(Unless it's The Fly, Acrobat, or LIB.)

Haha, I know a Turkish guy called Can. And I had no idea Oliver was so popular through the whole UK...

Which is that country with "Roberts"? And some of them don't seem to have names at all...

Haha, I know a Turkish guy called Can. And I had no idea Oliver was so popular through the whole UK...

Which is that country with "Roberts"? And some of them don't seem to have names at all...

Roberts is in Latvia. Them Latvians are crazy.

:lol: at Albania. No names. :tsk:

I bet that thread would be less argumentative than WTAHNN.

There certainly wouldn't be any name-calling, at least.

lolz!!

*runs again*

Man, I'm in fine form today. Ax and Charlotte and Cin may murder me before the end of the day. *L*

Nonetheless, that map is awesome because it has my name in my country. :love:

Indeed! :D

Why the hell am I listening to Swedish music? And why the hell is it so awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom