Apples, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I always get a rather immature kick out of saying "Dick Cheney". Couldn't have been more fitting. :giggle:

I've been trying to get it to the next thread. :shrug:

200+ posts in this thread DOES NOT LIE.

Sorry, got distracted... I confess I am not anti Radiohead anymore. I used to be very anti Radiohead back in the day, and now, I well, I'm not. They're actually OK. I'm basing this on knowing maybe 4 songs, and do hope not all their stuff is slow and dull... but yeah.

Not very exciting. However, it was once said to me by a rabid fan, maybe zoomerang69, that I'd just 'get it' one day. I think I got it?

Sorry, got distracted... I confess I am not anti Radiohead anymore. I used to be very anti Radiohead back in the day, and now, I well, I'm not. They're actually OK. I'm basing this on knowing maybe 4 songs, and do hope not all their stuff is slow and dull... but yeah.

Not very exciting. However, it was once said to me by a rabid fan, maybe zoomerang69, that I'd just 'get it' one day. I think I got it?

Hah. I'm willing to moderate my anti-Radiohead position by saying I don't mind Electioneering, Idioteque, and a couple of songs on The Bends. I'm still utterly baffled by all the praise though.

Must admit I mentally group Radiohead with angsty post-grunge/hard rock Aussie bands for teenagers, as they were played together on Gold Coast radio in the late 1990s.

My songs of choice so far are fake plastic trees, go to sleep, and 2 others that i cannot recall. I don't think Sydney radio played anything by them except Creep in the 90's.

My songs of choice so far are fake plastic trees, go to sleep, and 2 others that i cannot recall. I don't think Sydney radio played anything by them except Creep in the 90's.

Yeah, we had Creep too, and some of the stuff from The Bends. Maybe something from OK Computer; not sure. Didn't really know them by name at the time. Hearing The Bends was an experience for me of "oh wow, Radiohead are THIS band? Hahaha!"

I think I'll bail for the night too, actually. I'm rather tired. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom