With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are desperate times.

I'm actually finding myself surfing some sort of Brazilian forum in Portugese ... Trying to understand something ...

Come on ... come to mama.

This is desperate times.

I'm actually finding myself surfing some sort of Brazilian forum in Portugese ... Trying to understand something ...

Come on ... come to mama.

Wow...I think we all are one fake torrent away from completely losing it.
This thread is going to be hilarious when we finally snap.

Hey, it's almost 1000 posts!

is it bad that I've listened to NLOTH 2 so much that when I turn off my iTouch and take off my headphones, the song doesn't stop playing or even skip a beat?

Eh galera, ate q demorou dessa x, mas o album novo do U2 jah ta rolando nas redes torrents da internet....

Nao vou ser hipocrita, eu jah estou baixando, mas eh claro q vou comprar o original tb, a curiosidade eh grande...

todo mundo sabe q o sistema musical hj eh falido, quem fala q nao baixa mp3 da internet eh mentiroso...

daki uns tempos as gravadoras vao acabar...ou o artista vende direto as musicas atraves de site proprio, ou libera musicas gratuitas na internet e vai ganhar dinheiro com os shows mesmo!

logo q terminar, vou fazer o meu faixa a faixa aki!!!

abraços!

João Paulo
his original post in Portuguese. You may use google translator. I don't feel like being called a liar, so.

i trust mailing lists a little more than these fake torrents at the moment.
Actually, I'm with you on this. Anyone remember that one post that had the list of places it was likely to leak? I think mailing lists were near the top...
I'm violently lurching between :hyper: and :crack:. PLEASE LEAK.

Translation:

Hey guys, this took until q x, but the new album of U2 jah ta rolando networks torrents of Internet ....

I will not be hypocritical, I'm downloading jah but eh q I clear the original purchase money, a great curiosity and h ...

Everyone knows music system QO hj eh bankrupt, who speaks no low q mp3 internet eh liar ...

daki a while to go away ... or record the songs the artist sells directly through own site, or releasing music for free on the Internet and will make money even with the shows!

q end soon, I will do my fast track to track!

his original post in Portuguese. You may use google traslator. I don't feel like being called a liar, so.

I wasn't trying to accuse you of being a liar, I just wanted some concrete evidence before going completely over to :hyper: mode. No hard feelings. :wave:

his original post in Portuguese. You may use google traslator. I don't feel like being called a liar, so.

This kid is downloading a fake one...

He's just saying he's downloading something, then he will share it and rants about the music companies...
I say blah

OK, rough translation:

The new album has already leaked and it's on the torrents networks.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite, I'm already downloading it, but I'm obviously going to buy the original too. I'm way too curious...

Everybody knows that the musical industry is failing. Those who say that they don't download music from the Internet are lying.

Soon the record companies will be over...The artists will sell their music directly through their websites or will release free music on the internet and will earn money with the shows.

After I'm done, I will make a review.

Best,

João Paulo

Translation:

Hey guys, this took until q x, but the new album of U2 jah ta rolando networks torrents of Internet ....

I will not be hypocritical, I'm downloading jah but eh q I clear the original purchase money, a great curiosity and h ...

Everyone knows music system QO hj eh bankrupt, who speaks no low q mp3 internet eh liar ...

daki a while to go away ... or record the songs the artist sells directly through own site, or releasing music for free on the Internet and will make money even with the shows!

q end soon, I will do my fast track to track!

Que? No comprendo ... This is f*cking hilarious :lmao:

Anyway, he hasn't even downloaded the thing yet. So it might just be another fake torrent.

Sigh .... pressing f5 .... and sighing a bit more .... :huh:

EDIT: I've been listening to the 45-sec. clips for maany hours now (with a few but well-deserved breaks :)) .... I want more!!

i rockon that universal music play games with us;) release some fake torrents and thrill the whole U2 community.

It ss not on the forum forum, is the Ultraviolet List.

Cdirani, cara, você sabe ao menos se esse usuário é confiável? Não quero bancar o descrente, tudo que quero no momento é que isso tudo vaze logo, não me leve a mal. :wave:

Esse cara obviamente é um desavisado que ta baixando algo no torrent com o nome no line on the horizon... Qdo terminar de baixar vera que eh o novo album do Chris Brow hehe

his original post in Portuguese. You may use google translator. I don't feel like being called a liar, so.

I think he is downloading one of the fakes we already have. I'm Spanish and I understand a little bit of his message. He says that the album is already available on torrent networks. The rest of his message is useless, he explain that the band will make money playing live even if we don't buy the album and blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom