With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ its impossible for Universal to contain it once its being pressed. Peoples fear for their jobs in a climate of economic uncertainty, rather than Universal will be the main factor

The seedpeer one wants a password. Yeah huh. Although the files are mp3... I'm going to set the only track that has any download progress so far to high priority (Cedars) and see if it will play... again, just in case.

^ its impossible for Universal to contain it once its being pressed. Peoples fear for their jobs in a climate of economic uncertainty, rather than Universal will be the main factor

If people managed to protect The Killers' Day & Age be sure that they will be able to protect U2.

If people managed to protect The Killers' Day & Age be sure that they will be able to protect U2.

yeah, i know day & age didnt leak, but it cant have been all because Island kept it under wraps...

If it was because of that, they'd of developed a foolprroof technique, and we'd never see a leak again...

I think the lack of leak with the Killers must of been the same as what I was saying before... It was a big big release, and people feared for their jobs

I just downloaded the seepeer torrent posted 5 hrs ago -- they're mp3 files but they won't play. No password required. Sizes look right -- MOS 8.8mb

Wait...the new Killers album didn't leak? At all? In the modern music industry, that's almost impossible. Good for them.

(NOTE: You have no idea how hard it was to avoid making a pun along the lines of "In this day and age, that's almost impossible," in the above sentence.)

I just downloaded the seepeer torrent posted 5 hrs ago -- they're mp3 files but they won't play. No password required. Sizes look right -- MOS 8.8mb

that one, the size isnt right... MOS is 8.8, but magnificent is 4.5, and GOYB is 5.9... magnificent is like 1.5 minutes longer than GOYB

Wait...the new Killers album didn't leak? At all? In the modern music industry, that's almost impossible. Good for them.

(NOTE: You have no idea how hard it was to avoid making a pun along the lines of "In this day and age, that's almost impossible," in the above sentence.)

Yep, no leaks for the Killers, which was pretty incredible.

No it didn't leak. People say it did, but they are wrong. It was released in Japan 5 days before the US and , and only when a guy in Japan bought it, went home, and uploaded it to and posted the links on lastfm did we get to hear it (if it is officially released somewhere, it is NOT a leak)

If someone from Universal is reading this thread, could you please take mercy on us and leak the album? I'm sure someone would offer to set up a firewall to protect your identity, and we're kind of losing it here. We made 22 pages of leak puns, for God's sake. :crazy:

This makes me think even more that the album could not be well received. Or liked, personally I didn't like the killers album AT ALL!! I'm getting a bit nervous.

This makes me think even more that the album could not be well received. Or liked, personally I didn't like the killers album AT ALL!! I'm getting a bit nervous.
Don't worry too much. I don't think one of the reviews in the review thread is below 4 stars. :hyper::drool:

How does an album not leaking mean have anything to do with how it's received?

The files for the seedpeer leak are zip files with mp3 file extensions, says a quick look at the headers. I'm trying to crack the password :doh:

you're...nervous that the album will suck because it hasn't leaked? :crack:

It's not like the movie business, where if a movie doesn't get screened for critics, you can safely assume it blows. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom