What we really do know about NLOTH ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! just finished re reading parts of this thread.

I think they put forth less effort trying to find out who killed JFK!

:lol:
From the mystery point of view not too bad of a comparison – some tracks, we've known from the working titles and the decriptions, might exist, might not exist: 'magic tracks'. "Winter" seems to be one of them ...:wink:

Ha! just finished re reading parts of this thread.

I think they put forth less effort trying to find out who killed JFK!

:lol:

movie already in pre-production
title: NLOTH
Oliver Stone set to direct, but yet to be confirmed since the director thinks the subject might be too polemic.

We're getting crazy folks!

And I love it :evil:

I was just outside on break and my local radio station started giving information on the
new album then said "new U2 music, next week!!
Whaaat :hyper:
I ran inside and called and he said well they think it will be next week. But what a charge I got.
Then they played Even Better Than...you know the rest. :wink:

I was just outside on break and my local radio station started giving information on the
new album then said "new U2 music, next week!!
Whaaat :hyper:
I ran inside and called and he said well they think it will be next week. But what a charge I got.
Then they played Even Better Than...you know the rest. :wink:

It's good that radio stations are revealing something now!

not sure if this has been noted already, but it seems u2.com has updated with a new picture across the top, no?

k maybe I'm confusing u2.com with another site or something..i dunno..

I'm seeing Adam, edge, bono, larry from left to right and you can't really see bono, he's too close to the camera

is this the same pic or did they update? for some reason it caught my eye immediately and I wasn't sure if I was just confusing it with something else.. :hmm:

oh...oopsie!

I guess when I log in it changes....when I log out the HTDAAB cover appears, but then when I log in there's a different pic...sorry nvm :reject:

I never realized the picture changed when I logged in so I never even considered this as a possibility but I started trying every possible thing to see what was going on, and sure enough it was this....damn I sort of got excited hahahaha

That's the pic that's always been there, the one with Bono out of focus too close to the camera. (The same pic is on the cover of the U2 piano music book)

Well....no problem

A little "freak out" is always nice in these days. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom