What a Lovely Way to Wake Up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I always turn on VH1 in the morning before I go to work, and it seems like every morning they play, "When the Stars Go Blue." Wonderful! I love that song. I finally had to break down and buy the CD because of it. Can I have some pics of Bono with The Corrs, pretty please? :happy:

VH1 dont show that video over here in England, but I downloaded the vid from Kazzaa, and Bono looks dead sexy:drool:. When they are dancing around, *dances around the room pretending I'm with Bono*. That is a really nice song too:yes:

i listen to when the stars go blue and summer wine every morning. and when you turn it up loud and sing along you don't sound bad either (this from the girl who can't sing so i'm happy). anyways i was so excited the first time i heard it on the radio, everyone needs to hear this song.

i love that song....but i've never seen the video :(.....i like that cd a lot......heh....i don't have vh1 either :(......so i'm screwed........

someday.......

Stories for Boys said:
i love that song....but i've never seen the video :(.....i like that cd a lot......heh....i don't have vh1 either :(......so i'm screwed........

someday.......

Mish. Here are some piccies:
dance1.jpg

dance2.jpg

dance3.jpg

"When The Stars Go Blue"...

oh, I love that song! It's become one of my favorite songs that's come out this year. I remember the first time I saw that video on VH1, and I saw Bono and Andrea (I think that's who that is-pretty name, I like the name Andrea) dancing together at the end-I thought that was just about the sweetest thing ever. :).

Yeah, I've become, like, addicted to that song. :D.

And I agree, I like the way Bono looks in the video. :yes:

Angela

Back
Top Bottom