Vienna gig ticekt sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wiener

The Fly
seems like the main ticket agent, oeticket.com cannot handle the huge traffic... well the U2 concert ticket sale began around 15 minutes ago...

Thanks god I have already reserved GA tickets... :huh:

I can't get through to any site that sells tickets - not Austrian, not croatian, and Slovenian is alsno jammed - but I'm not loged in there...

shiiiitttttttttttt :mad:

Marko said:
I can't get through to any site that sells tickets - not Austrian, not croatian, and Slovenian is alsno jammed - but I'm not loged in there...

shiiiitttttttttttt :mad:

Oh should really have reserved the ticket at the Oeticket sale agents beforehand :uhoh:

ha, wiener i thought you ALREADY HAD the tickets!!!Now that's hillarious!Well, we're all screwed now!

The only site that works is eventim.hr, but you can only buy the whole thing with transport from Zagreb for 106€!
I'm not into that!

oh :(
be patient, I'm sure that you will go through later on. Right now there're just too many users who are trying to get tickets there...

tilen I already reserved tickets, thanks god. therefore I didn't try the oeticket site or else I will increase the traffic, would be bad for the people who try to buy tickets. My friend in Vienna just called me because of that.

It started working, but it doesn't mean that you can easily get the tickets :) it's chaos and I can't get to the 3'rd page - it shows some "timeout error"

damn damn damn

i'm trying to get 4 tickets for my friends, i reserved for myself via presale code,but nevertheless-
Damn, eventim.hr is blocked again---heavy traffic...

my friend there just told me that they got 3 tickets already, seems like a bit of patience will be ok.

Good luck! :wink:

it seems so..
I got through to give them my credit card number, and on the next page I even clicked on the "Buy" button (The last page), and than it crashed!!!! :mad:

I can feel the frustration of other fans now.

I'm able to get to the step 3. Then the page is in error. No next button!

yep my friend called me that it's sold out already.
it's pretty quick.
See ya guys in Vienna :wink:

wiener said:

hey man, you also go tickets through presale, right? :eyebrow:

yea,wiener, but i was trying to get them for my friends!
Better not tell them what dissapointment would that be now!!

Luckily, i took good care of myself hehe....

Back
Top Bottom