Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tsweeney said:
Maybe they will release some of their older concerts through itunes one day. I know how some people feel about ACC or MP3 sound files but I think it would be great. Did anyone by the Complete U2?

:)

Oops. I made a spelling mistake. I meant to say did anyone buy the Complete U2.

tsweeney said:
Maybe they will release some of their older concerts through itunes one day. I know how some people feel about ACC or MP3 sound files but I think it would be great. Did anyone by the Complete U2?

A friend of mine gave away the Complete U2 coupon that came with his U2 ipod in exchange for all the rare/unreleased songs. But it's not really worth it for us to get it because we have all the albums.

Yeah...I "acquired" the AAC files of the rare & unreleased that were really unreleased, I had 99% of the rest already.

I wish itunes would have allowed people to buy induvidual songs. A lot of the die-hard fans already have everthing else except for the demos from ATYCLB and HTDAAB. I hope they would consider releasing some concerts from this tour and past tours as well.

I just had an idea. What if a band made all their concerts available online via live webcast? You know how sweet that would be. Plus they would make a lot more money by charging everyone to watch. Of course, they have kind of done this with pay-per-view.

Westport said:
What's wrong with those freakin' Canadians?:wink:

We don't have free long distance packages on our cell phones...and the Americans who do setlists aren't doing Canadian shows it seems lol.

OMFZooropa. If that Australian itinerary of 10 shows is true, there is a faint chance I could make all of them.

:combust:

U2DMfan said:
Axver, If you can afford all of them, I'd be really impressed

I'm afraid of ticket costs. That'll probably whittle it down. But I know I could pass off two as birthday presents and then try to get as many others as possible covered by birthday/Christmas. Accommodation's the real killer - but I live near Brisbane and I can get free accommodation in Melbourne. Sydney's the only problem.

VintagePunk said:
It's a west coast show. They're probably all high. :wink:

Are West coast Canadians stoners? :happy:

Pardon my ignorance but would some please give a brief rundown between the different parts of Canada, their people, and reputations ?

timothius said:

I honestly think you would get over it.

8 is a good aim.:wink:

I'm keeping my target realistic - six (two in each city). Eight is very possible. Ten ... vaguely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom