US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile I'm afraid form y wife to go to work in the city as I know if it does happen, a few people will die. He will be responsible for more death.

Someone will attack someone in a subway, throw bottles at Jews... it's just going to be bad.

I'm not happy. I'm anxious.

“Surround Mar-a-Lago or wherever he currently is and prevent ‘law enforcement’ from entering,” one person wrote, per The Daily Beast.

This prompted another to reply, “What if they use choppers to circumvent the Patriot moat?”

they're not sending their best.

there's always a chance for something bad to happen - but the militia types are in shambles after january 6. we also can't NOT pursue justice against this man because someone might do something stupid.

this indictment should be just the first step - with Fulton County and Jack Smith to follow shortly thereafter.

Oh, I'm 100% for charging the motherfucker for his crimes. I'm not saying THEY SHOULD be scared. I'm saying I'm a wimp and worry like a Jewish Mother.

But in my mind, I'm an action hero and I'm dragging this POS by his face to the courthouse as he shits himself.

I can't wait for it to happen.

But I am sincerely worried, this makes him just stronger. By any logic I grew up with it, this fucker should have been dead political 1000 times by now. So if you try to overthrow the government and still people support you and try to hang your own VP, no I don't have much hope things will change. He gets street cred like he's in the fucking Wire.

Currently BOTH Stormy Daniels lawyer went to jail and Trump's lawyer went to jail both brought on by this case.

If that doesn't sum up how fucked up everything is, I don't know what does.

I hope he's crying in his mugshot.

Also really hope there isn't any violence tomorrow or whenever this happens.

Yea I mean I get it. I had to pick up my toddler early on Jan 6 because a Trump supporter planted a pipe bomb two blocks away from where his daycare was at the time... and then deal with my father attempting to blame it on antifa later that day.

I'm over it. I want him to just go away. And in some ways it has... support for Trump has dropped in his own party, and he's completely lost any chance for independent, suburban moms to vote for him again - and he can't win election without that.

More violence doesn't change that. If anything he'd be better off telling his supporters to stand down and then beat the case in court.

But he can't do that because he knows he's guilty as sin.

Currently BOTH Stormy Daniels lawyer went to jail and Trump's lawyer went to jail both brought on by this case.

If that doesn't sum up how fucked up everything is, I don't know what does.

Hey, don’t forget Stormy Daniels’ lawyer also went to jail lol

here's your wild protest

FrsgITSWYAITJ4X

20 reporters to every 1 trump supporting protester.

trumpism has lost in three consecutive elections... 2018, 2020, 2022.

it threaded the needle in 2016. with help.

it's fairly clear that 2016 is the outlier, not the norm.

trumpism and the hold it continues to have on the republican party is still a major problem... but it doesn't win nationally.

could something change between now and november 2024 that can swing the pendulum back the other way JUUUUUST enough to let him squeak one out, and/or be close enough to throw our entire system into chaos?

sure. the financial system could collapse.

but as of this moment - trumpism is dead as a viable, electable movement.

trumpism has lost in three consecutive elections... 2018, 2020, 2022.

it threaded the needle in 2016. with help.

it's fairly clear that 2016 is the outlier, not the norm.

trumpism and the hold it continues to have on the republican party is still a major problem... but it doesn't win nationally.

could something change between now and november 2024 that can swing the pendulum back the other way JUUUUUST enough to let him squeak one out, and/or be close enough to throw our entire system into chaos?

sure. the financial system could collapse.

but as of this moment - trumpism is dead as a viable, electable movement.

Desantis is literally running as trump without the baggage. Why do you think he’s picking fights with Mickey Mouse gays masks and vaccines??

Anyway I keep meaning not to comment on this thread. This is supposed to be a happy place for me.

Desantis is literally running as trump without the baggage. Why do you think he’s picking fights with Mickey Mouse gays masks and vaccines??

desantis has never run for anything on a national level.

his advantage against biden is that it would make biden look as old as he actually is - whereas trump is just as old and his brain is more mushed than biden's.

but the things he's pushing on a local level are not popular nationally.

I think getting 3 scotus judges and ruining democracy is winning for them.

He still hasn’t lost a thing. Except a dead ex wife.

Lost? He knows exactly where she is.
She’s buried at one of his golf courses.

I want anyone but Trump as the nominee, and the for Trump to go full third party scorched earth agains said nominee so all the libs and normies are like, “welp, that was an east decision.”

Further, would be great if it spilled over into the Senate races, which look brutal right now.

But pretty much everyone — even people like myself and BluerWhite — were in agreement that the midterms would be bloodshed for Biden. And they weren’t! Who’s to say where the winds will take us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom