U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just got my two GA for Sept. 29th, I could try to abandon my husband but he might not be very happy:lol:

I didn't think to get more or that I would even get them because I assumed the U2.com subscribers from 20 years ago would get them first or also get them.

No, don't abandon him (unless you don't like him anymore!). I meant more like if you've still got the ~verified fan~ code you could try for spare(s) if you wanted.

Ok ladies and gents! I was able to get 2 GA tickets for October 18th if anyone wants them, please let me know!! :hyper::hyper:

You’ll have to walk in with them or you’ll have to allow them password access to your TM account for that date. You could change password later.

I have noticed scalpers attempting to sell entire TM accounts with floor tixs attached for the Cure.

Just got a text that I am off the waitlist and can shop for tickets now. Hopefully more waitlisted people will get that message soon!

Got a set of 4 tickets for the 11/5 date. There was still quite a bit of availability when I was looking.

Got my off-the-waitlist text. Unfortunately not tons left for the good weekend dates.

Couple of notes, to unlock the seats you have to enter the code BUT

It's case sensitive
The "code entry" form kept resetting as I was trying to type it in... so I just typed it into a notepad and copy pasted it for it to work. Weird.

YAY, y'all. Good luck to the code-getters.

GA tickets can be transferred for face value.

According to ticketmaster the ga tickets can be transferred on the exchange but you cant pick who to send them to. They get listed and it is first come first serve once they go live

Yes please!

Ok I've now read the fine detail on the transfers of GA, I wonder if I can list them on the Fan to Fan site and just tell you I did that and you can grab them right away?

I have a Canadian Ticketmaster account so I'm not sure if you can log in and use it or if that matters. Also, will they ID or do the employees not care that much?

I'm only going on Sept. 29th so I can't walk them in with you cause I am not getting on a plane for that haha.

Last edited:
checking in after 2 hours of meetings...

oh, nothing's changed for the better, only for the worse.

swell.

more shows added but i'm still on the fucking wait list.

I can get you a ticket for 11/4, section 305? I mean, are these tickets transferable? The whole thing is so confusing.

Except sometimes it won't let you buy just one ticket.

Anyway, I finally got a ticket for 11/4. I am so mad about the whole process I almost said screw it. Had to do this in the midst of a Zoom meeting. I have no idea what happened the last half hour of that meeting. First weekend in November is when we usually get our first snow, so I might still be fucked travel-wise.

Last edited:
Ok I've now read the fine detail on the transfers of GA, I wonder if I can list them on the Fan to Fan site and just tell you I did that and you can grab them right away?

I have a Canadian Ticketmaster account so I'm not sure if you can log in and use it or if that matters. Also, will they ID or do the employees not care that much?

I'm only going on Sept. 29th so I can't walk them in with you cause I am not getting on a plane for that haha.

I doubt they'll ID--they didn't for all those shows that were credit card entry. I tried to send you a PM but you have them disabled. If you can send PMs could you send me your contact info? Otherwise I'll have to put up something publicly for a minute, whichever...

I doubt they'll ID--they didn't for all those shows that were credit card entry. I tried to send you a PM but you have them disabled. If you can send PMs could you send me your contact info? Otherwise I'll have to put up something publicly for a minute, whichever...

I hope this works out, keep us posted…

From u2.com…

Due to extraordinary ongoing demand, which has seen over one million ticket requests registered, Sphere Entertainment Co. and Live Nation today announced an additional 5 dates for U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere.

U2.COM Subscriber Presale: U2.com subscribers who were unable to purchase during the initial Ticket Request will have a second opportunity to purchase tickets to these newly announced dates and will be notified via email regarding next steps.

I predict this is also going to be a poorly thought out $hit show, but you never know….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom