U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any restrictions on participating in BOTH the u2.com ultra/violet sale and also in the Verified Fan presale (assuming we get in)?

I have not seen any language prohibiting this.

Any restrictions on participating in BOTH the u2.com ultra/violet sale and also in the Verified Fan presale (assuming we get in)?

I have not seen any language prohibiting this.

Nope.

How does email read. I’d like to know what I’m missing.

I'm sorry I just saw this - I was out at Happy Hour celebrating lol. I'm sure you got your answer by now (I didn't read every post) but just in case you didn't:

Your Ticket Request is Confirmed!
Receipt #********

We have charged your credit card for $1,071.52; the charge will appear on your credit card statement as Request* Ticketmaster . All sales are final. No refunds.

Please note: All General Admission Floor Tickets or Red Zone VIP Tickets will be restricted from transfer to minimize resale and keep ticket prices at face value for fans. If you can no longer attend the show, you may resell your ticket for the original purchase price on Ticketmaster’s Face Value Exchange. Additional information on Face Value Exchange can be found HERE.

If you requested Accessible Seating, a representative from the venue's accessible services department will contact you to make accommodations.

For fans traveling to Las Vegas, hotel packages are available for purchase now from Vibee. For more information and to purchase please click here.

Seat Details

Oct 8

Sun • 8:00 PM

U2

Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

4 x GA Floor • Standing

Total: $1,071.52
Tickets $1,071.52

Delivery
Ticketmaster Mobile Free

Total Charge: $1,071.52

Was this a possibility with being a fan club member? I requested tickets I thought with fan club link. So confused now..

No, not fan club. This Ticketmaster's own presale (called Verified fan). Some will get a TM pre-sale code for tomorrow am, some will get waitlisted.

Got a verified fan code text having already gotten pre-sale tickets. If anyone wants me to try for anything for them tomorrow, (transferable, so not GA), I'm game.

I got the verified waitlist email at 05:09am UK time but nothing else so I’m guessing I didn’t get anything in the initial lottery.

Got a verified fan code text having already gotten pre-sale tickets. If anyone wants me to try for anything for them tomorrow, (transferable, so not GA), I'm game.

Hello! No email from fanclub and wait listed for verified fan. If you could try for the sat oct 7 show i would be eternal grateful. Looking for tickets in the cheapest price level 400 section Would love 4 tix but a pair would do. Thank you!

Did anyone get P4 $140 tix in the U2.com presale? Hoping that they just haven't gotten to them yet.

I got some of the cheapest tickets in section 404 for my third choice evening about an hour ago. It was the only section I'd chosen for that date, the other two dates I requested were GA. It was one of the midweek shows so maybe that helped as well (less demand?)

I got the verified waitlist email at 05:09am UK time but nothing else so I’m guessing I didn’t get anything in the initial lottery.

I had a verified waitlist email through about an hour before the email saying I'd been successful with my ticket request, so until you get an email telling you otherwise I'd keep fingers crossed you've still some chance.

EDIT; just seen your message about being unsuccessful, sorry to hear that, hoping you have more luck in the next rounds or through other fans with spares

Last edited:
That's great to see some people on here did actually get tickets though! Hopefully more confirmed when people wake up wherever they are.

I’m getting a real impression here that the system went in reverse and those who subscribed more recently got tickets and those who have been subscribers for a long time got shafted. Seeing a looootttt of people saying they didn’t get tickets but were longtime subscribers.

I don’t think we know how heavily subscribed it is though. The presale probably had allotted tickets.

I think more shows might only be possible if they’re intending to not do any back-to-back-back shows. If they are intending to do that then there’s a ton of real estate on the calendar.

Surely there will be more shows if it’s this heavily subscribed.

We don't know what %age of tickets were set aside for the presale though and I'm guessing there was a pre-agreed number for "ultra" and "violet" subscribers.

The usual stuff is going-on on social media though which is reassuring as things never change!

Oh, if you got tickets in the presale and have the chance for tickets in verified fan presale, that's ok, you can use both apparently.

So with all of this in place, there's already tickets being sold on Stub Hub. Where have those tickets come from and how are they able to be trading them above face value already?

I'm assuming some will be fans who bought four tickets with the plan to sell some over face value to maybe pay for some of the overall cost of going... and some will be scalpers who've got memberships just to be able to get early access....

But again, does all this not make a mockery of the verified fan bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom