U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible that tickets were assigned in a different order than the email are going out and that Ultras were actually given priority, but haven't gotten their emails yet.

It's also possible that tickets were assigned in a different order than the email are going out and that Ultras were actually given priority, but haven't gotten their emails yet.

However it’s being done is like watching election results trickle in from counties with 5 people. Give me the big dump,
Kornacki!

Has anyone gotten a password or email for the verified fan sale tomorrow? (if I never get any email, basically that means I don't get to even try tomorrow, right?)

Has anyone gotten a password or email for the verified fan sale tomorrow? (if I never get any email, basically that means I don't get to even try tomorrow, right?)

Not yet. I’m guessing they won’t go out until all the Fan Club emails are taken care of?

I got my email after stressing all day! :hyper: GA, September 29th - opening night, hopefully it’s good. I’m so curious how GA will work? Am I going to have to get up at 6 am to get in line? Cause there is a change I will be hungover. :shifty:
Did you just get it? Single ticket?

And yes, there will be no waiting in line for this guy (if I'm lucky enough to get GA)

Nothing so far. Even got shut out Pre sale of Butch Walker today.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom