U2 to perform at the Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! I thought it was awesome!.. wasn't perfect perhaps...but I still love them, and the song will kick a$$ live once they get the kinks out :up::applaud:

The mix was lousy which probably made it sound worse than it was.. thought it was really good for the first public performance- esp with Larry getting up on the bongos during the bridge!

That was decent. It's risky performing a song for the first time at the Grammy's...that's ballzy. I gotta say...I think Bono went off the beaten path a little bit with the song (and the GOYB path really isn't beaten yet for the public at-large, so they may not have appreciated what he did because they may not have heard the song before!). I think he should've played it more straight-up (like the rest of the band seemed to be doing). But it's FANTASTIC to see them performing new material!

i dont wanna talk about wars between nations ... aka f' everyone lets rock

I liked it. the mix was poor though. the performance was good. is it me or do the mixings always suck when they play the Grammys? it was abysmal for Sometimes... as well.

It was a good performance, but its obvious they were nervous. Bono back in full Fly swagga mode. The auidience seemed to like it.

Okay... the more I watch this (I love DVR), the more I think it was awesome.

Larry on fire. :drool:

THANK YOU to whoever posted that justin link, :bow: it worked perfectly for me here on the 3 hours late :angry: west coast!

awesome! :heart:

Best part of the performance was the return of ZooTV-esque backdrops and Bono was doing far crazier shit than we've seen him do the last 8 years. He was either being the Fly or some other strange incarnation of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom