U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yay live nation d'oh .....well you can send it my way next time :sexywink:

You can send me one. :wink:

I still need to get a Foxboro shirt.

sorry ladies. i did the right thing and sent it back :)

since i've gotten back into shape, i'm debating getting new shirts in a smaller size but they don't have one for glendale. this assclown has one though:

U2 rare SOLD OUT tour shirt 2009 Glendale Arizona XL - eBay (item 140428263166 end time Aug-14-10 18:46:36 PDT)

sweet jesus what a goofball

FYI, we're going to put the actual setlist party in the setlist forum. I'll start it up in about an hour and will try to keep an eye on this thread to direct people over there.

Sounds like there might not be a mod around to close this one when the show starts.

:)

14r1hk.jpg

I like the red one. The white with the angel is also pretty nice.

I like the angel shirt.

It will be filmed just like Barcelona was filmed. A short 10 minute clip of the highlights from the first night will be released, and of course the full concert but only for the bands sake.

sorry ladies. i did the right thing and sent it back :)

boo! well next, I'm here :wink:

since i've gotten back into shape, i'm debating getting new shirts in a smaller size but they don't have one for glendale. this assclown has one though:

U2 rare SOLD OUT tour shirt 2009 Glendale Arizona XL - eBay (item 140428263166 end time Aug-14-10 18:46:36 PDT)

sweet jesus what a goofball

dang! $90 bucks - I don't think so.
I thought someone said it was Kasabian?

:up: Yups.

I am so meh about today. Trying to get pumped up. :reject:

I :heart:'s u!

:wave: morning!!

Living vicariously through Italians is something I already enjoyed doing and especially today :wink:

As for the shirts, I bought some official ones but I was disappointed with the bootleg selection in the parking lots. I hope my hood steps it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom