U2 performing at inauguration! (rehearsal video posted)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tuned in :up:

I wonder if MJB will segue into U2? And I wonder if she intended to dress all in the exact same color as the steps? :hmm:

why do i get the feeling that u2 will be last on wasnt COBL obama's theme tune as such (wasnt really paying that much attention, terrible i know)

If you're going to just bitch about MJB, gtfo. Seriously. It's fine if you don't like her, but she inspires unacceptable levels of bitching around here. Get over it.

I wonder if that's all Bruce is doing - are they splitting up the acts? Or are they there and then done? Should be interesting to see how they cram all the acts into two hours.

Maybe U2's not doing two full songs, but a little meshing of COBL and Pride?
Bruce rehearsed "This land is your land" with Pete Seeger yesterday...

If you're going to just bitch about MJB, gtfo. Seriously. I don't care if you like her, but she inspires unacceptable levels of bitching around here.

Sorry man, I just don't like her and don't see why she has to ruin other songs instead of sing her own songs, who DO suit her voice. I LIKE some of her songs, because they suit her voice. The songs she covers usually don't. She strains way too much.

I was reacting to the "Mary J Bitch" comment before mine. Seriously. Cut that shit out. It's unnecessary.

I forgot about the Seeger/Springsteen duet - I'm really psyched for that. Isn't Seeger basically a hermit these days? He must be thrilled enough to come out in public again!

I wonder how soon they'll be able to set up the band's gear. :hmm:

Huh, good question. They must be scrambling behind that movable wall while the others are speaking. That choir sure got off the stage quick, too. That was not a small group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom