U2 performing at inauguration! (rehearsal video posted)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJB awesome! Can't imagine why anyone here would diss that performance but then again...

YO everybody! Don't expect to see U2. Only Bono is performing here... is says on the lineup - "Bono" not U2....

Denzel Washington - yakkity yakkity yak
Bruce Springsteen + gospel choir - The Rising
Laura Linney and MLK III - yakkity yakkity yak
Mary J Blige - Lean On Me
Jamie Foxx and Steve Carrell - yakkity yakkity yak
Betty LaVette and Jon Bon Jovi - A Change Is Gonna Come
Tom Hanks - yakkity Yakkity yak, backed by Aaron Copland

For some reason with that music I keep on expecting Jason and the Argonauts to appear or something....

MJB awesome! Can't imagine why anyone here would diss that performance but then again...

YO everybody! Don't expect to see U2. Only Bono is performing here... is says on the lineup - "Bono" not U2....

So, U2 rehearsing there yesterday was simply to mislead us?

I guess I could just close out of Interference and watch without the peanut gallery chiming in .... but old habits die hard! :lol:

Denzel Washington
Bruce Springsteen + Choir - "The Rising"
MLK III
Mary J Blige
Jamie Foxx
Jon Bon Jovi + Patty Lavelle
Tom Hanks

I need some help for this.. with the songs, and I don't know who else has spoken

I like Tom Hanks a lot. He seems like a good egg, and can joke about himself, which goes a long way for points in my book. :up:

I'm sure the rest of the band wouldn't freeze their balls off for nothing..but then maybe this is why the edge grew a third..

Denzel Washington
Bruce Springsteen + Choir - "The Rising"
MLK III
Mary J Blige
Jamie Foxx
Jon Bon Jovi + Patty Lavelle
Tom Hanks

I need some help for this.. with the songs, and I don't know who else has spoken

MJB = lean on me
the other Change is gonna come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom