U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh, here's a goodie. Stand Up Comedy. :D Followed by a Rush song, nonetheless. I know some here will :heart: that combo.

It's actually a pretty good song, I just realized. Stupid lyrics, but fun enough.

Luminous Times and Sweetest Thing now.

ETA: Stay. God, I love this song.

Globo14 said:
NDSU? You probably wouldn't be able to get Z103.3 down in the cities. I searched for an internet stream on Google and TuneInRadio, and I couldn't find one.

Gloria now.

ETA: New Year's Day.

Hail the Bison.
I still get back to Fargo occasionally, I'll have to check out Z103.3.

Forgot to post, was at a Deli this past weekend & 'White As Snow' came on after a 50's pop song. Very strange.

On The Spectrum, a Sirius/XM channel, I have heard SYCwhatever, In God's Country, and Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World in the past few days.

Fez has come out at Potbelly LOL. United Airlines has an artist spotlight station on U2 on most of their planes. Track list: New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, With or Without You, Still Haven't Found, Streets, Mysterious Ways, One, Even Better, Hold Me Thrill Me, Discotheque, Staring at the Sun, Please, Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment, Elevation, Walk On, Sometimes You Can't Make It, Window in the Skies, Get on Your Boots, Magnificent, I'll Go Crazy. Not bad for basically a singles collection on a plane. Please was unexpected and serendipitous, surprised they put anything from Pop, much less three songs :). Maybe the album's finally getting the commercial love it deserves or somebody at United gets it.

Back
Top Bottom