U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheEdge10 said:
Hearing alot of U2 today!

Me too. Sweetest thing a couple hours ago and 3fm is now playing Beautiful Day while I enjoy the sunshine at my balcony! It sure is a beautiful day

Pride earlier. They don't play U2 much where I live, so hearing 3 songs in 2 days (albeit One, WOWY, and Pride) is pretty cool.

I heard Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses on the radio the other day. Totally surprised when I hear something like that! Very unusual, not sure I've heard that one on regular old radio before. (In like the last 10 years or so)

And live Mysterious Ways this morning on Cities97. Was pleasantly surprised to hear a live version.

They definitely like playing the band a lot on there. I know that the live versions of One, Beautiful Day, and Mysterious Ways they play on there are from the Irving Park show in 2000.

Ah, I was sleeping already when it was played anyway. Had to work from 6-9. shitty hours. :crack:

But yeah, Coen and Sander usually play the good stuff. Discotheque, EBTTRT, Electrical Storm... :drool:

Beautiful Day and Still Haven't Found in the car the past couple days. I've heard a lot of U2 on the radio lately.

I'm not complaining.

Ok, it was on my iPod in shuffle mode, but "Zooropa" while driving home last night in a massive rainstorm. Felt just like the Minnesota show again.

New Years Day and With Or Without You back to back on KLOS 95.5 in L.A. yesterday. My alarm is set to JackFM 93.1, and woke up this morning to Beautiful Day, just as the song was starting no less. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom