U2 in Edmonton, AB, Canada this summer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sanchez

War Child
This is what I heard on the local radio station, 92.5 Joe FM. I also emailed a DJ from 100.3 The Bear and he said that plans were in the works for an Edmonton show on the tour. Hope this helps and I want U2 back here again BAD!!!!!!

They played 2 shows in Calgary last tour. Calgary has a booming economy and a greater population than Edmonton. I wouldn't be surprised if Edmonton gets shafted again. I live in Red Deer so either/or is good for me. :)

Actually, an Edmonton date wouldn't be surprising considering there isn't any venues in Calgary for an open arena concert.

Damn that 2.5 hour drive though! :sigh:

Edmonton? Really?

I read something in the Sun, but don't want to get my hopes up as I missed the Elevation tour 'cos I lived in Fort Mac and was poor at the time so couldn't make the almost seven hour trip to Calgary and find a sitter overnight for my kids... So I'm Really, really hoping they come HERE!!! Oh, please, please, pleeeeaase, (you've got me down on my knees...)
I've always thought that if Edmonton radio stations had one of those crazy stunt contests to win front row tix, I would be willing to parade around a busy downtown street in a bikini, and that's a lot 'cos I've had two kids and am about fifty pounds overweight so it would not be a pretty sight!:eek:
But if they're coming here, and now I live here again, Yipeeee!!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom